Dancing with the Stars not being shown in the U.K.!

ClassicsGuy

Who cares, just download it or youtube it lol.

YouTube it lol? No, not seeing the comedy there.

It's a shame "lol" is no longer used to communicate when someone actually is laughing out loud. Probably why those teenagers who chat on Messenger all day had to come up with increasingly stupid acronyms such as ROFLMAO.

Oh yeah, back in our day the lols were LEGIT.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's some miserable people on here, who cares whether someone is 'lol'ing or not?

I'm not miserable, I'm built for fun me lol

By the way, are you actually from Manchester? If so, why are you proclaiming someone as the pride of Manchester who isn't even from Manchester? And even if not, why are you doing it?

And why using images of Wade fuckin' Barrett? There's just too many questions...

Carrey_Riddler.jpg

Now I did actually 'lol' when I saw that picture..

Anyway, yeah i'm from Manchester and I didn't know he was from Preston until afterwards but he'll billed from Manchester so that's how it works. I made it in like October anyway and just haven't got round to making a new one.

• Moderators

Stop taking the piss, Reuters are reporting this tidbit of hard news in the morning.

Anyway, yeah i'm from Manchester and I didn't know he was from Preston until afterwards but he'll billed from Manchester so that's how it works. I made it in like October anyway and just haven't got round to making a new one.

Frank Sidebottom is from Greater Manchester. Use him in it instead.

You can claim Wade Barrett for Manchester, Ben. Roddy Piper gets good ovations in Scotland like he's one of their own.

lol, means laugh out loud right? Posting here is the same type of comunication as sending a fucking text. Since when has text talk become "old hat"?

Since people started using it when they weren't even remotely laughing out loud. Like that lad in this thread who seemed to find his own mention of the word Youtube hilarious and had to include an "lol" after it.

• Paid Members

Any time I see the phrase 'Rofl' I can't help but think "can you see what it is yet". A doctor or splleing lessons maybe required.

I'm glad to see my input within a thread is as valuable as ever.

Dance with some stars, ehh yeah. . no idea

Since people started using it when they weren't even remotely laughing out loud. Like that lad in this thread who seemed to find his own mention of the word Youtube hilarious and had to include an "lol" after it.

I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD as I typed the word "Youtube" was I? Rather than the content on which I was sure people would enjoy? Excellent man your "ace". Thats another old hat word.

I was LAUGHING OUT LOUD as I typed the word "Youtube" was I? Rather than the content on which I was sure people would enjoy?

?

Which bit were you laughing out loud at then?

• Paid Members

Which bit were you laughing out loud at then?

I think to some people like The Miz here it's like a reflex reaction and that they can't really help it. They must teach it in English now - we're not using full stops any more, we're using 'lol'.

Archived