• Last Reply
Tomorrow's Newspaper headlines...

The Times: Massive earthquake and tsunami devastates Japan

Daily Telegraph: Tsunami hits Japan after 8.9 earthquake

The Mirror: Mega quake strikes Japan

Daily Star: GODZILLA KILLA!

Missed some:

Daily Mail: More immigrants expected in wake of Japan quake

Daily Express: Did Di's killers order Japan quake?

The Sun: Jordan: I'm marrying Sheen

• Awards Moderator
You have any idea how much bullshit I've had to hear from people about 2012 today after this?

If it does go all Mayan/Hollywood on us all, then before it kicks off I hope you pay me that fifty quid you ow...

Oh, fuck it. Cancel the bet.

• Paid Members
Er, the Fukishima plant has melted down/ exploded or something one of the towers is now skeletal.

Holy Fuck on a stick

Fukushima_explosion.jpg

There's been an explosion at the nuclear plant. This is different from a nuclear explosion. The concern is that there may be a meltdown, but that hasn't happened yet, and may not.

I'm getting really pissed off with people saying this is Chernobyl 2.

Sky is especially guilty of asking utterly leading questions to their guests to add credibility to the possibility it'll be a massive nuclear meltdown of catastrophic proportions. It's as if they WANT it to happen.

Someone on Facebook posted a status about all this yesterday, which received an excellent response. Sadly, I didn't screengrab it before he deleted so I'll have to quote as best as I remember

Friend #1 (status) - All you people who thought there was nothing to this 2012 stuff, well so far we've had a massive cyclone in Australia, a catastrophic earthquake in New Zealand and now a Tsunami and probably a nuclear meltdown in Japan. 2012 is happening!

Friend #2 (comment) - It's 2011 you dickhead.

Which news station have the best coverage? Bored of the BBC.

RT's coverage has been really good, have an in depth interview with some Professor from the Hiroshima Peace interview

Er, the Fukishima plant has melted down/ exploded or something one of the towers is now skeletal.

Holy Fuck on a stick

Fukushima_explosion.jpg

There's been an explosion at the nuclear plant. This is different from a nuclear explosion. The concern is that there may be a meltdown, but that hasn't happened yet, and may not.

I didnt say it had had a nuclear explosion, confused?That explosion is a problem which ever way that you look at it even if there isnt a breach..

What im finding from all the coverage is that the more you get away from the 'establishment' the quicker the 'news' gets reported

Apparently Fukushima II is also problematic now

Archived