Crazy wcw angles

theironshake

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why has nobody mentioned Ric Flair getting buried (literally) in the desert then turning up in a mental asylum, only to have Roddy Piper (IIRC) "bail him out". Yes, because mental problems are cured by bail money...... :/

Roddy Piper put him in the mental asylum to become president. The Filthy Animals buried him in the desert. Dusty Rhodes booked the asylum angle. Vince Russo booked the desert.

My point was that these angles were both mental which was kind of the whole point of the thread.

If Ahmed had been in 96 shape HH2000 would have launched WCW right back to the top!. The "T" shit was a bit daft, but any angle that leads to Booker getting buried, having to wear jobber trunks, and come out to jobber music gets my approval.

I can only vaguely remember that crap, If Booker T had won, did Ahmed have to just go by the name of "Big"?

• Moderators
Speaking of Booker T, what about when he became G.I Bro? That whole damn stable was a joke, Hugh coming out and calling himself Hugh G Rection got a laugh out of me but then i stopped watching as much around that time.

You know what? I really liked MIA. Probably the best thing Russo did during his second reign of terror. The crowds loved them too.

• Paid Members

Team Canada vs the Misfits in Action provided some decent telly around that period. General Rection and Lance Storm were two of most over wrestlers in the company at the time. Did they ever have their penalty box match? I remember they advertised but I dont know if it actually happened.

• Moderators
Team Canada vs the Misfits in Action provided some decent telly around that period. General Rection and Lance Storm were two of most over wrestlers in the company at the time. Did they ever have their penalty box match? I remember they advertised but I dont know if it actually happened.

Team Canada and the Filthy Animals had one at Sin, dunno if Rection and Storm had one though.

it was Filthy Animals vs Team Canada in a penalty box match at Sin 2001....Storm was red hot in WCW but his matches with Rection were never great but at least it was a long feud over a title.

Archived