Documentary Thread #2

Egg Shen

Any good gaming/computer docs about? maybe not on actual games like the great King Of Kong documentary but more along the lines of Viva Amiga ( which I watched last night and really enjoyed )

Bedrooms to Billions

I've found 2 versions Bedroom To Billions ( 2014 ) and Bedroom To Billions The Amiga Years ( 2016 ) both rated highly on IMDB 

Edited by Kamaras-Tash

• Paid Members

Any good gaming/computer docs about? maybe not on actual games like the great King Of Kong documentary but more along the lines of Viva Amiga ( which I watched last night and really enjoyed )

Ecstasy of Order - The Tetris Masters (2011)

• Paid Members

Been on a real documentary binge recently. However some have left me a little obsessed with how much they don't tell you and how one sided they are, for example-

Amanda Knox: Apparently loads of information is left out in this Netflix doc to try and make her look innocent when if you do some research it seems there is a lot more evidence pointing towards her and he boyfriend being involved

West of Memphis: Another one where the producers are fully behind the WM3 being innocent that some information pointing towards them being guilty is not mentioned. This one surprised me actually by how many people online feel they are guilty.

Blackfish is a good one for that. A lot of the people involved, including Dawn's family have been very critical of the released documentary and poor editing choices to make things not appear as clear cut as the doc suggests

Been on a real documentary binge recently. However some have left me a little obsessed with how much they don't tell you and how one sided they are, for example-

Amanda Knox: Apparently loads of information is left out in this Netflix doc to try and make her look innocent when if you do some research it seems there is a lot more evidence pointing towards her and he boyfriend being involved

West of Memphis: Another one where the producers are fully behind the WM3 being innocent that some information pointing towards them being guilty is not mentioned. This one surprised me actually by how many people online feel they are guilty.

Blackfish is a good one for that. A lot of the people involved, including Dawn's family have been very critical of the released documentary and poor editing choices to make things not appear as clear cut as the doc suggests

Same with Making a Murderer. They paint the picture that he's an innocent man being framed by the police but left out all the stuff about him setting fire to cats and being a general sadist.

• Paid Members

Same with Making a Murderer. They paint the picture that he's an innocent man being framed by the police but left out all the stuff about him setting fire to cats and being a general sadist.

The cat stuff is in there, I've read tonnes of stuff on Avery that wasn't in the documentary.

The investigation was such a fuck up any sod could have killed her. How the prosecution portrayed the murder however means it couldn't have happened that way. Upon reading Making A Murderer isn't all that bad.