Documentary Thread #2

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Watched "To Hell and Back - The Kane Hodder Story" last night, and as a horror movie nut I loved how honest he was and how much emotion was shown. To be honest, it won't be for everyone, but if your a Friday the 13th fan or even a fan of Hodder himself, it's well worth a watch...

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

"Respectable; The Mary Millington Story" is excellent. It's up on the Amazon Prime rental service.

Saw this when it was on Netflix. Ā Surprised that all the hardcore scenes were left in.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Watched "To Hell and Back - The Kane Hodder Story" last night, and as a horror movie nut I loved how honest he was and how much emotion was shown. To be honest, it won't be for everyone, but if your a Friday the 13th fan or even a fan of Hodder himself, it's well worth a watch...

Can i stream that anywhere?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Can i stream that anywhere?

Don't know about free streaming, but it's availableĀ to "rent" on Vimeo. Also, I've also seen it on a few private torrentĀ sites...

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Saw this when it was on Netflix. Ā Surprised that all the hardcore scenes were left in.

"Mary Millington". I think Netflix kept in the hardcore scenes, but Amazon Prime cut them out.

• Paid Members

Just watched some of Finder Keepers. Ā I was fine until the foot appeared. Ā Knocked me fucking sick and ruined the cheese and crisp sandwichĀ I was enjoying. Ā Stopped there, no thank you.

• Paid Members
On 7/27/2018 at 12:44 AM, PowerButchi said:

Did you know the micks used to love their Basketball? I didn't, but it turns out it was mega over there in the 80s. Here's a fun documentary about it.

Ā 

Ā 

Mint find, never knew about this... nice oneĀ 

• Paid Members

I want to thank whoever mentioned and recommended Last Chance U on Netflix. I've just burned through the first two series and loved it. Also, and I'm not afraid to admit this, but I think I'm in love with Ms. Wagner! Shit, I wish I had a teacher/anyone at school who even looked as committed to their job as she does. Inspiring isn't the word!

• Paid Members

I've just watched Robin Williams: Come Inside My Mind on NowTV and it's superb. HBO are tremendous between this and the Andre doc. Highly recommended.