Smackdown *Spoilers 11/3

Super Cena

Wasn't too impressed...

So there was no Triple H/Undertaker confrontation, just a lone Triple H speech that might as well have not happened. Cena and Cole was an utter letdown as well.

I don't know if there's a slow build going on with Edge and Christian, but their "reunion" was very underwhelming.

Cody Rhodes was the star of the show, for me. Great presence and character in everything he did. Not much else worthwhile on it. Kofi hasn't been on for a good two weeks now, I don't think he's been on Superstars either, is he selling the injury that Alberto/Swagger gave him or is he actually injured? There are loads of midcarders with not much going on at the moment, which is a shame in WrestleMania season.

This is pretty much how I felt about the episode; pretty underwhelmed.

If wasn't awful but definitely didn't enjoy it as much as the past few weeks. Whilst I appreciate they don't want to rush it, I feel like the Triple H/ Undertaker confrontation is a little repetitive and drags on.

I also hope that it's all a slow build up to a better Edge and Christian reunion, as I felt it wasn't really emphasized anywhere near as much as it could have been. There are a lot of E&C fans who have been waiting for it to happen and if that was it, well then there's going to be a lot of dissapointment.

Ah well, hopefully next weeks episode will be a little better :bored:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many times are they going to change The Corre's music?

Slowed down music. Slowed down lyrics. Both sped up. One sped up, the other slow.

I thought the first ever version Wade used was the best. But it's still shit whatever.

Based on Trips promo I'm going to call the end to the HHH vs Taker match at mania

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Taker puts on the devils triangle hold on trips who comes back twice but cant escape. Trips ends up passing out to the move. Not taping or getting pinned

Archived