Colt Cabana wins NWA world championship

rayneisatwat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few years ago I saw an Arena show run by the NWA (not sure which promotion ran it) but it had a really good looking turn out and I think Sean Waltman on the card. Anybody know anything about that. Good move for Colt though I think ROH also let the NWA champ wear the belt on there cards so that will help promote it.

• Paid Members
A few years ago I saw an Arena show run by the NWA (not sure which promotion ran it) but it had a really good looking turn out and I think Sean Waltman on the card. Anybody know anything about that. Good move for Colt though I think ROH also let the NWA champ wear the belt on there cards so that will help promote it.

They sure do! The NWA title has been featured many many times in ROH's History, and im personally hoping colt turns Heel in ROH now he is the NWA world champion. With his style of wrestling and a World title to back it up, i think he could be pure gold!

I really like colt, but am a bit tired of his comedy stuff!

• Paid Members
He's also pretty much the only wrestler i've met who has been a total dick, must have been an off day.

Was CM Punk with him? Every time I've met him he's been nice as you like, and most people seem to concur that he's always like that unless Punk is around.

He's also pretty much the only wrestler i've met who has been a total dick, must have been an off day.

Was CM Punk with him? Every time I've met him he's been nice as you like, and most people seem to concur that he's always like that unless Punk is around.

No, Punk wasn't around at that show but funnily enough Punk was awesome when i met him at another show which is the opposite to what most people have said about him.

• Paid Members

No, Punk wasn't around at that show but funnily enough Punk was awesome when i met him at another show which is the opposite to what most people have said about him.

That is strange. I guess some people have their moments, good and bad.

They sure do! The NWA title has been featured many many times in ROH's History, and im personally hoping colt turns Heel in ROH now he is the NWA world champion. With his style of wrestling and a World title to back it up, i think he could be pure gold!

I really like colt, but am a bit tired of his comedy stuff!

how can u tire of colts comedy!!! blasfemour!! :p

I don't mind, Colt, but talk of the NWA coming back to relevance is a bit much. Colt really is not a draw and after bombing out of the WWE like shit through a letterbox, I doubt he's going to suddenly make a monster out of the dead NWA.

That belt is worth nothing and he's not a draw. NWA is gone and Hollywood won't go anywhere.

I met him in person, though, and he was nice. I got a photo with him where we compared muscles, but I can't find it at the minute. He's not funny, though.

Yup, at the 1PW show I attended Colt was an absolute dick, Steve Corino though was easily the friendliest and most approachable. I had a look at the forum and found the sentiment was entirely the other way around. I think peoples preferences sometimes clouds what people are actually like.

That's probably it. If everyone on the forum said he was nice but Corino was a dick then everyone else's judgement is clouded and the truth is the the other way around.

Or maybe your one experience of him on that day isn't enough to be generalized to his whole personality and call him a "dick"?

Yep, as a smarter, better judge of character then anyone whose ever attended a 1PW show and learning fast never to go again I feel better equipped then everyone else ever associated with wrestling in Britain to judge people based on my meeting them once. Clearly.

Archived