NXT Season 5 Thread

liverpool1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever happens, i hope they carry on the feud between Yoshi Tatsu and Tyson Kidd. Yoshi having the arse on because Tyson broke his action figure is excellent. What makes it better is Kidd is wearing the leg around his neck on a chain. I hope they feud forever.

It's, like, the best basis for a feud EVER! You can keep your 'Who ran down Stone Cold' and 'WWE vs WCW/ECW', I'm happy sticking with such a simple storyline

• Paid Members
m52DD.gif

Best thing to happen all series

I jumped onto this thread just to mention that great moment. Kozlov is fucking all kinds of brilliant. That entire backstage skit was great, I'm going to tune in next week just to see him.

• Paid Members

"How much are people willing to go through for a plastic leg. It's no laughing matter!"

Also, Daniel Bryan is Tyson Kidd's pro. Fantastic cock up from Grisham there.

This is miles better than SmackDown.

And lest we forget - a cracking match AGAIN from Kidd and Tatsu. These two should feud forever.

I liked the post match destroying of real Tatsu's leg makes Kidd look like a super villain who had planned the attack weeks in advance. When he ripped off little Tatsu's leg weeks ago it was a sign of his evil intentions to take the real Tatsu out.

Man, NXT is getting better and better. The perfect mix of wrestling and storylines. Since they've dropped the stupid games, it's essential viewing for me now, first thing Wednesday morning.

This week, nice little match between Jimmy the Gimmick and Vlad, who then planked on an unconscious JTG.

Matt Striker made his in ring return, and looked bloody good doing it, in the best tag match of the series so far - he even came out to his old school-master music.

No Tatsu! What with the evil Kidd having destroyed his leg, and he came out and bragged about it! He also ragged on Yoshi's music. He shall get his. Oh yes. The swine!

Regal dropped some absolutely hilarious bombs all show.

Regal - "Derrick Bateman's mother is in the audience"

JM - "How do you know?"

Regal - "I've got her phone number for later"

Regal - "I'm a bit flummoxed, to be honest with you."

(Derrick Bateman and Titus mess up in the ring)

Regal - "Looks like they are too..."

JM - "Do you speak leprechaun, William?"

Regal - "Leprechaunese! Ofcourse. I took a Rosetta Stone course."

JM - "So there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the feel good story of the year! Hornswoggle and AJ celebrate as Matt Striker and Titus O Neill get a big tag team victory here on WWE NXT. Give me a hug, William!"

Regal - "No."

The Kidd/Tatsu feud has been entertaining. It's just a shame that it's been relegated to NXT. How many more episodes are left to go anyway? The absolute shitness of Titus O'Neill makes it virtually impossible to watch a full episode of NXT without fast-forwarding through.

Kolzov has seem to been the only thing making me tune in some times, he is an absolute gangster and plankster as was said recently. I hope he and Jimmy The Gimmick get the feud on Superstars once this is finished.

• Paid Members
Kolzov has seem to been the only thing making me tune in some times, he is an absolute gangster and plankster as was said recently. I hope he and Jimmy The Gimmick get the feud on Superstars once this is finished.

Brilliant

The feud continues on Superstars this week I believe.

A pretty good episode this week, if not up to recent standards. Kidd vs Gabriel was pretty good. I'm starting to be utterly convinced by Gabriel - for a guy his size, he has a superb presence and hits like a train (check out his forearm shots on Kidd). Bateman has definitely lost something recently and seems to be trying too hard to be weird/funny and needs to relax back into it. Titus continues to be average at best :( D-Young vs Striker was a little sloppy, but it's nice to see a different style of working from Striker - more please!

Regal had an average week too. No one liner crackers this week unfortunately.

All in all, definitely worth a look though.

Archived