Ice Ribbon Girls Pro Wrestling

Ice Ribbon Europe

• Paid Members
After all, with the hundreds of words you could have used to describe a little girl you chose 'twat'. I'm not one to judge.....

And of all the wrestlers from the promotions roster you could have chosen to highlight, you posted a video of a small girl and then went off topic and began taking about her private parts. I'll take what you say with a pitch of salt, because as you say your "not one to judge". :devil::crazy::cool::(:p:omg:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, those were the exact words I used - 'mega talented'. :rolleyes: I'm not actually sure I specifically referenced WWE wrestlers either. You really should read these posts more carefully to avoid any sort of misunderstanding.

Her chain wrestling with that other girl on the mat was actually pretty darn good and most pro wrestling involves the other person doing the majority or all of the work so that argument really doesn't hold much weight.

No, your mind is clearly not predatory at all. After all, with the hundreds of words you could have used to describe a little girl you chose 'twat'. I'm not one to judge.....

Obviously you're not. It'd be fucking stupid of you to go judging people considering you're posting such creepy shit. Your second and third paragraphs there are possibly the most shudder-inducing things you've ever posted on here, and that's saying something.

After all, with the hundreds of words you could have used to describe a little girl you chose 'twat'. I'm not one to judge.....

And of all the wrestlers from the promotions roster you could have chosen to highlight, you posted a video of a small girl and then went off topic and began taking about her private parts. I'll take what you say with a pitch of salt, because as you say your "not one to judge".

Yes, I posted about Riho as an anomaly because of the age she started wrestling and the fact she is a regular with Ice Ribbon [y'know, the promotion the thread is about].

When did I start talking about her private parts!? You really need to read what people ACTUALLY type and not what you THINK they're typing!

YOU brought up the word 'twat' in reference to a little girl. If you actually look up the definition of 'twat' it is described as a 'vulgar synonym for the human vulva, vagina or clitoris'. I suggested it may not be the wisest move to use that particular word, due to its meaning, when describing a little girl and the fact you did, out of all the words you could have used, as a little odd, that's all.

Anyway, I feel if we carry this on it could drift into even more dangerous territory so perhaps we best leave it there.

And of all the wrestlers from the promotions roster you could have chosen to highlight, you posted a video of a small girl and then went off topic and began taking about her private parts. I'll take what you say with a pitch of salt, because as you say your "not one to judge".

DOUBLE POST.

• Paid Members

The whole "I'm only obsessed with womens "wrestling" because they're such great athletes and I respect their ability" lie becomes quite transparent when you're talking about a 13 year old girl, and yet you're still bigging her up as being better than the "mainstream" girls.

Get some help.

So, we've got boydy, Gatso and SBA as sex cases, who will be the 4th member of the UKFF's 4 Noncemen?

My money is on Mike Castle, he looks like a wrong un and has paedo glasses. Loki is the higher power, obviously.

Most of the posts you've made in this thread is dangerous territory. As I say, I'll take what you say with a pinch of salt. Just keep on watching Nappy Championship Wrestling and pretending what you say isnt wierd and I'll finish off this bacon sarnie.

I love how you completely ignore any valid point thrown your way that you cant reasonably dispute or argue and then make an obscure reference about something that no-one has been talking about [Nappy Championship Wrestling!?] in your posts IHH.

It's a great skill, I'll give you that.

So, we've got boydy, Gatso and SBA as sex cases, who will be the 4th member of the UKFF's 4 Noncemen?

My money is on Mike Castle, he looks like a wrong un and has paedo glasses. Loki is the higher power, obviously.

Whoa whoa whoa, hang on!!

I'm all for a bit of banter, stupid name calling and petty back-and-forth but to ACTUALLY call me a 'nonce'?!

That's SERIOUSLY out of order mate.

I'd love Ian to turn heel on the pCc and take over as leader of the Noncemen. "I did shag the young lass at the bus stop really, Austin! I did shag the young lass at the bus stop all along!" I think he'd end up being a shit leader, though. He doesn't live the gimmick like the rest of the faction do.

Archived