Ice Ribbon Girls Pro Wrestling

Ice Ribbon Europe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I take it the kid does the job all the time? It'd be daft if she didn't.

You haven't seen much Japanese wrestling have you butch? Blow up dolls and other inanimate objects have been champions before in the promotions this kid has worked in.

• Paid Members

Is it the same girl as Lamb-Chan from DDT and 666? I love her stuff in an indy-sleaze kind of way. She does a possessed/creepy kid gimmick in the style of The Grudge/Ring etc. and it's all good silly fun watching her chokeslam grown men and teaming up with Onryo, who she is essentially a miniature of.

Business-exposing as hell, of course, but I'm past caring about that I must say, and no one else should care either when we're talking Japanese Indy-sleaze:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEBeQ0pYLog

• Moderators
Is it the same girl as Lamb-Chan from DDT and 666? I love her stuff in an indy-sleaze kind of way. She does a possessed/creepy kid gimmick in the style of The Grudge/Ring etc. and it's all good silly fun watching her chokeslam grown men and teaming up with Onryo, who she is essentially a miniature of.

Business-exposing as hell, of course, but I'm past caring about that I must say, and no one else should care either when we're talking Japanese Indy-sleaze:

That is hilarious. I need to watch more of this absurd puroresu.

That is hilarious. I need to watch more of this absurd puroresu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjD6-gkCoXI

They give them a quid and let them get anything they can afford off the Icecream Van.

I suppose it gets the funny taste out of their mouths.

There something a bit seedy about this whole Innocent Candies thing. A bit Gary Glitter.

I take it the kid does the job all the time? It'd be daft if she didn't.

Check out the youtube links posted. Completely daft!

Video of the aforementioned Riho. Yes, she is actually a better wrestler than the majority of women currently showcased on mainstream American television.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_CUXXN4cgg

Ramu has retired already, she was clever and realised school came first before the wrestling.

• Paid Members

What the fuck?! Everything about that video is wrong. Why are they selling and taking suplexes from this little twat? Unbelievable. The Bella Twins would also look like the best wrestlers on the planet if the Big Show was taking bumps for them like those wrestlers are in that video. I was under the impression the Japanese had pride in the 'sport'.

Not the mention the whole Peadogeddon aspect of the video.

What the fuck?! Everything about that video is wrong. Why are they selling and taking suplexes from this little twat? Unbelievable. The Bella Twins would also look like the best wrestlers on the planet if the Big Show was taking bumps for them like those wrestlers are in that video. I was under the impression the Japanese had pride in the 'sport'.

Believe or not the Japanese, like most cultures in the modern world, have something called a 'sense of humour'. :omg: Shocking I know! ;)

Did you not see the legendary match where Kota Ibushi lost a highly competitive match to a blow-up sex doll? It's awesome!

FYI, describing a very young girl as a 'little twat' is probably not the best turn of phrase you could have used, especially before describing the video as 'Paedogeddon'. Just saying.

• Paid Members

A sense of humour? Your the one calling her mega talented and better than most of the WWE wrestlers. If it is really just a piss about, surely the praise isnt justified. Especially when its just a little lass playing wrestling and having bigger people do all the work.

FYI, describing a very young girl as a 'little twat' is probably not the best turn of phrase you could have used.

Dont be vulgar. My mind must not be as predatory as yours to notice such a double entendre.

A sense of humour? Your the one calling her mega talented and better than most of the WWE wrestlers. If it is really just a piss about, surely the praise isnt justified. Especially when its just a little lass playing wrestling and having bigger people do all the work.

FYI, describing a very young girl as a 'little twat' is probably not the best turn of phrase you could have used.

Dont be vulgar. My mind must not be as predatory as yours to notice such a double entendre.

Yes, those were the exact words I used - 'mega talented'. :rolleyes: I'm not actually sure I specifically referenced WWE wrestlers either. You really should read these posts more carefully to avoid any sort of misunderstanding.

Her chain wrestling with that other girl on the mat was actually pretty darn good and most pro wrestling involves the other person doing the majority or all of the work so that argument really doesn't hold much weight.

No, your mind is clearly not predatory at all. After all, with the hundreds of words you could have used to describe a little girl you chose 'twat'. I'm not one to judge.....

Archived