PRO WRESTLING LIVE RETURNS TO DARLASTON ALL ACTIVE!

I just expect it to be good because the hunters are fast paced guys and if they take the match out the ring then it will be good because that i what i expect from them.

I think the Wild Boar Vs Dave Sharp should be good

Overall i think the show should be good, normally is at a PWL show... well thats everyone i've been to... even if i do now take in all the moves. People need to go to these shows the, the talent put out amazing performances be it first match or last.

I just expect it to be good because the hunters are fast paced guys and if they take the match out the ring then it will be good because that i what i expect from them.

I think the Wild Boar Vs Dave Sharp should be good

Overall i think the show should be good, normally is at a PWL show... well thats everyone i've been to... even if i do now take in all the moves. People need to go to these shows the, the talent put out amazing performances be it first match or last.

:D

Just added today!!!!!

PWL’s First Annual - BATTLE BRAWL!!!!

8 men enter the ring to compete for the Battle Brawl Trophy! 8 Men enter the ring at the same time, it’s every man for himself, competitors can be eliminated by pin-fall OR by being thrown over the top rope!

PWL 1st Annual Battle Brawl competitors;

Kriss Navaro

Joey Syxx

Christian Lees

Shane Myles

“Dangerous” Dave Pearson

“Tiger” Aran Singh

RC Chaos

Mark Clarke

Also on the Card - Matt "Hammer" Mensa, Tom Mason, Joey Starr and More TBA shortly!

Good show in the end -

Tax man James Hunter BT Lee Hunter

Matt Lomaxx BT Eagle Warrior

Arnie hermichael BT Carlos (new midlands champion)

Matt Mensa + Mad Dog Maxx BT Joey Starr + Tom Mason

Rigour Mortis won the Battle

Dave Sharp BT Lord Grahem Thomas

Archived