NAME CHANGE LOG

Astro Hollywood

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
It's not meant to make him seem cool. He's one of the most intelligent and witty people I have ever met. He's also never met a drink he didn't like or a drug he wouldn't take, and he really does prefer being altered to being sober. I have no idea how the narrative of his life is going to play out. Sometimes I think he will be fine and other times I think he's headed for an early grave.

... and if I wasn't slightly drunk myself I probably wouldn't have posted this.

• Paid Members
That's not drunk posting. Drunk posting is settling of score with people you don't like and commas used all over the shop badly.

Where you drunk when a few months ago you posted a thread about Barry Windham? Just his video or something?

See, I actually liked that thread. It even generated a bit of discussion, and links to other cool themes related to Barry.

• 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator

Yeah, I thought the avatar/sig would be recognisable enough but I've not posted much on here over the last few months so just making sure. I'm obviously not memorable enough for Loki :(

Frank Crisp was an English lawyer and microscopist, who died in 1919. He qualified as a solicitor in 1869 and his reputation soon grew, acting in many important commercial contracts. He counted several foreign railroad companies and the Imperial Japanese Navy among his clients, and drew up the contract for the cutting of the Cullinan diamond. He received his baronetcy in 1913 for services as legal advisor to the Liberal Party. I've always been a massive fan of his work and... oh, I'm talking out of my arse.

George Harrison bought a house off him and then used his name in a song.

Archived