29/5/11:Dutch Pro Wrestling Presents Grand Slam With Kevin Nash!

Dutch Pro Wrestling

Dutch Pro Wrestling has just announced the upcoming debut of Tengkwa at Grand Slam on Sunday, May 29! The masked wrestler is one of the most populair wrestlers currently active in the Dutch wrestling scene and has wrestled in countries like Germany, Belgium and France!

Tengkwa joins former WWE/WCW World Heavyweight Champion Kevin Nash, former ECW/TNA World Heavyweight Champion Rhyno, UK Stars Johnny Moss and PAC and Dutch Star Emil Sitoci!

A limit number of seating tickets are still available! More information at http://www.dutchprowrestling.nl

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Official Grand Slam Results:

Match 1: One-On-One Match

Santos defeated Emil Sitoci [13:08]

Match 2: One-On-One Match

Johnny Moss defeated The Trouble Maker [11:03]

Match 3: Dutch Heavyweight Championship Match

Max Damon (Champion) defeated 'The Man Gravity Forgot' Pac [11:41]

Match 4: One-On-One Match / Extreme Rules Match

Rhyno defeated Kenzo Richards [19:28]

Match 5: One-On-One Match

Tengkwa defeated Joey Fields [12:41]

Match 6: One-On-One Match

Kevin Nash defeated Mark Kodiak [7:09]

Jeez, you had a chance to have a great showcase match for the Dutch fans with PAC-Emil and instead you booked them to regular boring matches with some local talent :bored:

Maybe the promoter wanted to have Pac and Emil wrestle singles matches with the local talent to help give them a rub and to get a good match from them thus elevating the talent?

Jeez, you had a chance to have a great showcase match for the Dutch fans with PAC-Emil and instead you booked them to regular boring matches with some local talent :bored:

Maybe the promoter wanted to have Pac and Emil wrestle singles matches with the local talent to help give them a rub and to get a good match from them thus elevating the talent?

Does a talent like Santos who is a 37 year old that made his debut in 2001 really needs that?

Having seen Max Damon wrestle (and you can too if you purchase the GPW Crazy Cruiser 8 2009 dvd, cheap plug!) I can assure you he could more then hold his own with Pac, it was probably a very good match same with Santos and Emil. They know what they are doing!

• Paid Members

Having seen Max Damon wrestle (and you can too if you purchase the GPW Crazy Cruiser 8 2009 dvd, cheap plug!) I can assure you he could more then hold his own with Pac, it was probably a very good match same with Santos and Emil. They know what they are doing!

Yeah, I'll agree with this. From what I've seen, "King of Bling" Max Damon is a great European talent, one that I wish we would get to see more of over here.

Archived