Snack Chat

neil

• Moderators

Everyone knows snacks are awesome. Talk about snacks in this thread. What snacks are you snacking on? When does snacking go from a snack to a meal? What deals have you got on your snacks? Want to talk about soft drinks? I'll allow it (not really a snack IMHO).

Has anyone tried those Walker's Comic Relief crisps? This crisps are a wet dream for Just Me given the naming of them. So far I have tried Stephen Fry-up and Jimmy Con-Carne. I was quite disappointed in the Fry-up crisps, as they really just taste like smokey bacon. However, the Chilli Con-carne flavour are really quite nice.

Anyone tried the others?

• Paid Members

Frank's roast dinner is awful they have a weird tang to them.

I love Beef Jerky. It is easily my favourite snack food. I don't really like chocolate might have it now and then but much prefer crisps.

I have also tasted Stephens fry up they taste the exact same as the builders breakfast from a few years ago when they ran that competition. I still don't think you can beat Walkers prawn cocktail crisps they are like the king of crisps.

Salt and Vinegar Peanuts, and Potato Sticks are my downfall for snacks.

I have been known to polish off a pack of Cheddars now and again when 'the snack beyond' occurs

Not tried the Comic relief crisps I assumed would be like the new flavour stuff they did a while back, which had fry up as one of the flavours

• Paid Members
How does Franks Roast Dinner compare with regular Roast Chicken flavour? To me it sounds like they are exactly the same. A stock cube rubbed on a crisp :(

Doesn't taste like roast chicken flavour not even like chicken and thyme sensations. It just has a weird tang to it. I ate two packets to make sure but not really for me.

I don't like Pickled Onion monster much but the missus does so she eats them. I love the flaming hot monster munch.

• Paid Members

Been sucking some cherry cola sweets I got from a new-old sweetie shop that has opened up near me. Think like rosy apples but cherry cola flavour. Very nice.

what the hell were Tangy-Toms?

Little round tomato flavour crisps. Kinda like wotsits in consistency. Yummy. I love them and the American Cheeseburger flavour ones, "quarterbacks".

• Paid Members
Been sucking some cherry cola sweets I got from a new-old sweetie shop that has opened up near me. Think like rosy apples but cherry cola flavour. Very nice.

where abouts is that tiger_rick?

Prestongate in Hessle. Awesome little shop.

Archived