TUF Season 13: Lesnar vs Dos Santos Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

David

• Paid Members

finale card is shaping up nicely...been interested to see Maldonado back in there, that guy seems like my kind of fighter.

Ed Herman/Tim Credeur too! seems like 5 years since either of those guys fought, both are gamers so it should be fun. Credeur's fight with Nate Quarry is one of the great 'forgotten fights' of the past few years, f'n war!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Brock look fucking ill to anyone else here or what? Is this photoshopped or has Brock not had any luck hunting his dinner lately? :p

2litx12_medium.jpg

slim pickings in the wild looks like to me

any more news on whether sky or espn will be showing this?

• Paid Members

i hadnt seen the picture of Brock in this thread, but honestly the first though i had when he walked in during them first 5mins of TUF were 'Brock's looking thin'...he's definately lost a lot of weight.

• Paid Members
Incase anyone has missed it, here is the first 5 minutes of the first episode of the season:

Link

If that doesn't get you absolutely pumped for this season, I think you may not be human.

Why? Nothing even happens. Considering how amazing the sneak peak for Season 10 with Rashad, Rampage and Kimbo was, that preview is dull as fuck.

Incase anyone has missed it, here is the first 5 minutes of the first episode of the season:

Link

If that doesn't get you absolutely pumped for this season, I think you may not be human.

Why? Nothing even happens. Considering how amazing the sneak peak for Season 10 with Rashad, Rampage and Kimbo was, that preview is dull as fuck.

I meant more so of seeing Brock & JDS next to each other & Dana's whole speech about the histories of both guys.

Obviously its not as good a sneak peak as Season 10 but still its got me excited for Wednesday.

Cant wait as you can tell by sig

Brock has lost weight in the face for sure, be interesting to see how he handles the TUF experiance, from what ive seen on Danas video blog he seems to suprisingly have a good time, for the worlds most miserable man that is quite some shock

I think ive only seen Brock happy when it is at someone elses expense aka Herring, Budweiser and Mir

• Paid Members

Link

I meant more so of seeing Brock & JDS next to each other & Dana's whole speech about the histories of both guys.

Obviously its not as good a sneak peak as Season 10 but still its got me excited for Wednesday.

It didn't get me excited at all. It looked completely generic and certainly didn't bode well for the season as a whole. Had Brock been coaching against someone like Mir this would've been amazing, but against Dos Santos this looks like it could be one of the dullest seasons ever, and that includes season four.

It didn't get me excited at all. It looked completely generic and certainly didn't bode well for the season as a whole. Had Brock been coaching against someone like Mir this would've been amazing, but against Dos Santos this looks like it could be one of the dullest seasons ever, and that includes season four.

It all depends on the quality of the fights & fighters for me. I'm sure Lesnar vs Dos Santos will be a cracking fight, but they don't really have any beef with each other so I wouldn't expect fireworks during the show.

• Paid Members

Someone posted on ESPN's facebook wall asking about what channel TUF is airing over here and they said it will air on one of the 5 channels, possibly 5USA.

Hope this is true. Wish they'd just get this shit sorted out in advance instead of leaving it till the last minute.

• Paid Members

15 minute interview with Ariel Helwani and Brock Lesnar covering everything from the loss to Cain, beef with Undertaker, coaching TUF, JDS and why he got rid of the beard :thumbsup:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/28/broc...oaching-tuf-13/

Found the Undertaker stuff really interesting

• Paid Members

Heres another video of Lesnar on Late night with Jimmy Fallon.

Talks his book and TUF 13 mainly.

Clicky

The above video and the Ariel's recent interview have really 'humanised' Lesnar to me. It's probably a case of promoting his book and TUF rather than him wanting to do it more than anything else, but he does come off pretty well and just like any normal bloke. Kind of takes away from the 'Pillaging Viking' persona. Not saying thats a bad thing either.

Archived