Hidden gems during shows.

Doog

Can't recall as much as I would like now but one thing that always stood out and made me smile was the lads who took up the whole front row at the 99 Rumble in Anaheim and had an absoloute ball to Gangrel's theme tune.

They were doing it to the Oddities theme as well, it looks like it would have been blast to have been at that event.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Royal Rumble seems great for moments like this. I think it was the 2009 one when whenever the countdown began once it had reached the mid 20's, two blokes in the front row infront of the hard cam would just start doing stupid poses. The one that sticks in the mind is the never-gets-boring one man strangles the other while the victim pretends to choke to death

EDIT: Infact, having just found a small portion of the match on YouTube, they seem to be at it the whole time they know the camera is on them. Around the 3.15 minute mark of this is a classic example and it just goes on and on - man in orange shit, bottom left and his mate

• Paid Members

A bit different... a few years back i was watching MOTD, the camera's were out side of a stadium before a match (cant remember who was playing). Anyway, there was a group of lads in their 20's, a couple of which did a crotch chop, one did the Flair strut and the other did a 'whoo' as the camera was panning outside of a busy ground.

Made me chuckle.

Arse.

I've already typed this response once, but my cpu went spanners and lost it.

Essentially, my point was that during the Cena/Edge TLC match there was two tables on top of each other in the ring set up for the finale, but when Cena FU'd Lita the top table fell off. Rather than inexplicably just putting the table back and going about his business, as some great guys have even done (i.e. 'Taker against Edge), Cena put the table back then went to go grab Edge as if he wanted to smash Edge through the two tables. He then made a song 'n' dance about being torn between killing Edge or getting the title, decided on going for the title and the finish went as planned.

It was great, in fact it was proof that whilst he's not technically exquisite Cena has got a great 'wrestling brain'.

On an episode of Raw a few years ago (2006 maybe?) there was a guy in the front row who turned his back as HHH hit the pedigree on someone. He the ruined it by looking back as the ref counted 3 to see if anyone noticed

• Paid Members
Sgt Slaughter's ridiculous elimination at Royal Rumble 1992

He did that spot in loads of matches. Just like Eddie always liked to be Hot Shot onto the top turnbuckle, and Deano Machino LOVED being inverted suplexed.

I thought the "Pie Eating Contest" part of the (shit) Redneck Triathlon was absolute gold!. Bischoffs face while he's getting Bronco Bustered is magnificent, puts me in stitches every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9_LbG08qC4...feature=related

Hah! I remember this. Austin's expression at 0:10 is priceless. The Bisch is always a blast.

I've always thought this was a gem of a promo for the IC title battle royal at JJ 2003:

Never seen the Vickie Guerrero frog splash with the tribute to Eddie (which I thought was nicely done considering she's a heel) but this video was linked to it so I thought I'd share it seeing as if I met anyone like this, I'd simply nut them, and trust me I'm not hard by any means

Same guy. 8.30 - 9.13

What a douchebag.

Archived