The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

I forgot how absolutely brilliant the last set of write-ups were. Reading over them again on Sunday had me in fits of laughter.

I'm putting my worryingly extensive list together as we speak and I need new adjectives for my Jamie Redknapp summary.

• Awards Moderator

The story so far:

68 different twats have been nominated up to now, and it's currently a three twat race for the top spot.

But we need more! More nominations! More twats! Get your votes sent in!

You've got this weekend, and all of next week, so there's still time - but get them sent!

• Awards Moderator
PM sent. I missed the first twatlist but reading through it has been an absolute treat. If anyone hasn't I strongly urge them to do so, top entertainment.

Thanks. I hope the new list will be just as good - but for that to happen we need more votes! Just over a week to go, people. Come on Waterboy and crawlingwest, get those lists in!

Also, not nearly enough people have nominated John Bishop or Fearne Cotton. This needs to be rectified.

• Paid Members
Isn't Richard Bacon so under the radar these days, that if he died tomorrow, people wouldn't have the motivation to react either way?

He'd still get an "RIP" thread I'll bet.

PM sent, and it was hard narrowing it down to ten or not just listing footballers I cant stand.