The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
I fucking love Johnny Vegas. The rest of those can fuck off.

Just give the award to James Corden now, the fat fucking unfunny pile of girly-laughing blubber-filled dung.

I've had people decribe Johnny Vegas to me almost exactly like this.

Edit: I'm being whooshed, aren't I? :(

Eh? No. Johnny Vegas is marvellous. Corden is a cunt.

• Awards Moderator
It's a shame we're limited to 10 - I've just listed 8 in mere seconds, with hardly even thinking about it! Hopefully Michael Mcintyre's going to be right up near the top of many peoples lists...

You're not limited to 10 if you don't want to be - make the list as long as you want! The more the better?

(the only thing being that numbers 11 to whatever will only get 1 point apiece, so it might not affect their overall ranking much if they're your number 17 or something. Then again, 1 point can make all the difference)

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
Richard Bacon should really be on there.

Isn't Richard Bacon so under the radar these days, that if he died tomorrow, people wouldn't have the motivation to react either way? He's more of a 2001 cunt.

Last I heard of him, he was doing a late night phone in show on 5 live, must have been about 2 years ago though.

I actually like Russell Brand :(

I'm definitely putting a vote in for Adrian Chiles though, absolutely horrific human being who closely resembles an ulcer.

Richard Bacon's pretty big on Twitter for some reason, isn't he?

• Paid Members

He has a pretty good slot on Radio 5 I believe(I don't know when, google it if you care). Anytime I've heard him in the past few years, he's been a pretty decent broadcaster, though I freely admit I only hear him when he's interviewing someone I'm interested in. I can think of far worse broadcasters in mainstream slots, Jeremy Vine and Simon Mayo immediately spring to mind.

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members

Here is my number 7 i would have had him much higher but there is more evil out there.

7: Thomas Cruise

Scientology fucking grade a twat. This guy irritates me beyond all living reason. His over affectionate public displays of affection. It is always about him. Centre of the fucking world. I think because he is short he has small man syndrome. He always reminds me of Lord Farquaad out of Shrek. Think he is over compensating for small things. He has not done a good move since the 90

• Awards Moderator
Also how long have we got I am only at number six and it takes a while to write these up.

You've got until a week on Sunday. Plenty of time - when you're finished just PM me or email me at the address in the first post with your picks.

Keep 'em coming, folks, there are currently two front runners (and Jordan's not one of them).

Oh, and gmoney, Steve Wright is far and away the most annoying broadcaster in a mainstream slot.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator