The Second UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: THE COUNTDOWN

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator

One weekend left to get your Twat Ballots in! Two more days! If you want to vote, vote this weekend, because it won't count if your nominations are late.

So far a grand total of 122 different twats have been nominated, and there's everything to play for in the top 10...

One weekend left to get your Twat Ballots in! Two more days! If you want to vote, vote this weekend, because it won't count if your nominations are late.

So far a grand total of 122 different twats have been nominated, and there's everything to play for in the top 10...

Looking forward to it starting!

• Paid Members
Surely Gerrard has to be up there? Getting away with assault and generally being a cheating cunt.

LOL. Who do you support?

What does that matter? There's video proof of him assaulting the bloke. He got away with it. No?

Yeah, the 'self-defence' argument is made a mockery of by that video and Gerrard's own quotes about how upset he was that the DJ 'wouldn't let me have my music on'.

That was two years ago though, so doubt it's fresh enough in the memory to get him a place on the list.

Full heartedly agree with Nexus. Gerrard is a twat.

I suppose Terry is a bit of a twat, but then he always has been. Does anyone remember Terry being indited because he sold illegal tours of the Stadium of Light? Business men paid like

Full heartedly agree with Nexus. Gerrard is a twat.

I suppose Terry is a bit of a twat, but then he always has been. Does anyone remember Terry being indited because he sold illegal tours of the Stadium of Light? Business men paid like

• Awards Moderator
If I email my list do you just want the attachment in word its fucking long. Also I only have two footballers and one come.... no actually scrap that James Corden is not a comedian.

However you want to do it... Attachment would be fine.

How long? Less than 50 pages, I hope?

• Paid Members
If I email my list do you just want the attachment in word its fucking long. Also I only have two footballers and one come.... no actually scrap that James Corden is not a comedian.

However you want to do it... Attachment would be fine.

How long? Less than 50 pages, I hope?

Yeah like 47 pages shorter than that. Still fucking long though.

I think the problem with voting footballers on this list is it's harder to identify footballers who aren't utter bellends these days (presumably why I think the rules specify you can only nominate one footballer). I voted for Ashley Cole, for the record, but picking one footballer who's more twattish than the others is like trying to decide on the ugliest member of the Auf Wiedesehen Pet cast.

Like most things, we're in agreement on this.

• Awards Moderator

1 day left to put your nominations in. Cleetus, matey, I'm looking in your direction and wondering, were you in the process of compiling a list?

Stat time! At present only a third of the twats from the 2009 list have made it in this year. (approximate figure)