Getting Old

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members
most of the time I'm going for the music, the dancing and the drugs (sometimes).

that's the difference, when i found myself going to clubs...i didnt like the music, i didn't dance and i didn't take drugs.

i kind of used to go in already hating it and trying to force myself to have a good night, kind of stupid but that's what happens when your young...i wouldn't do it now.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
I'm going on 21, and I've always preferred pubs to clubs. Hate the music, the noise, the inability to have a conversation with anyone. The only redeeming feature of clubs is the multitude of slutty girls. If I want to have a good night with mates, it's the pub every time. If I just want to get my fuck on, it's one of those horrific nightclubs.

But you don't get your fuck on though. You've said as much.

I'm not saying that to be a dick, but just to say that it's down to the fact that you don't like clubs, you don't feel comfortable in them; club girls aren't really your speed even if you do like their slutty appearance. So if that's the reason you go there it's probably not a good a reason and you shouldn't go if you don't enjoy it.

I'm only 22 and i don't go out at weekends much and it annoys me at how people are shocked by that fact. Its nothing to do with that i hardly have any money or that i have work the next morning, oddly enough i function better at work on a sunday morning if i have alcohol in my system and have hardly any sleep :confused:. The truth is that me and my mates prefer to go out when it's an occasion because we don't see the point in getting pissed and seeing the same twats every weekend, also the pub/club scene near me is pretty shit as well.

When i was 19 i was sick of going out. I even gave up alcohol for 10 months.

I lived at home and drank in my local town(5000 population).

When i was about 27 i moved to Oz and really found my groove as regards pulling birds.

I'm 30 now and although i should prob be settling down and getting a full proper girlfriend but now if i could go out 3 nights a week then i would.

Archived