Legion of Honor Wrestling

acer123

I'm assuming that you've deliberately spelled "Honor" in the American way...?

Of Course :thumbsup:

Can I ask why?

It looks a bit dumb across the top of your poster of an ENGLISH event, to be honest...

To be honest, and with all due respect to them, its a shit name anyway isn't it? then again considering the first show is called Retribution I guess that's gonna be a trend. Still, the price looks good for that roster.

Former WWE Superstar Andy 'Boy' Simmonz

That's a bit of a reach, isn't it?

Obiously it is a bit of a stretch but he has wrestled on Raw. I'm surprised more promoters don't pick up on this...

• 2 weeks later...

News Update!

Slide1.JPG

Another match announced for the first show! Head trainer Graham Hughes from Justin Richards School of Wrestling Will Showcase the top talent that the school has to offer! this is one match not to be missed! Justin is one of the top British trainers there is! please visit - http://www.prowrestlingtraining.me/

Former WWE Superstar Andy 'Boy' Simmonz

That's a bit of a reach, isn't it?

I've noticed that some of the lesser known Scottish companies advertise Jason Rotunda as a former ECW superstar despite him only being on tv for 2 minutes where he got crushed by Vance Archer.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances the show at the end of this month will be postponed for now until further notice! please watch this space for a new date, thank you all for your on going support, kind regards LOH Team.

Archived