*Spoilers* TNA Impact Photos from Fayetteville

TNAer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Can someone tell me why Saturday's showing of Impact (tonight) was a repeat from earlier in the week on Challenge? Surely it would make sense to have this past Thursday's episode of Impact yesterday night (sat)

They cant do that if they havent got the tape. And its far better to have TNA repeated, considering the same amount of viewers watched TNA's repeat when it was on Bravo, thus gaining them a total of up to 300,000 viewers some weeks. People can wait for the new Impact. Its important that they find a slot for the repeat showing.

Can someone tell me why Saturday's showing of Impact (tonight) was a repeat from earlier in the week on Challenge? Surely it would make sense to have this past Thursday's episode of Impact yesterday night (sat)

Why not cut out the middleman and just torrent Impact every Friday?

This is why you shouldn't judge a show by some dodgy phone pictures and results. Because this show looked very professional on TV.

This was probably one of TNA's biggest shows to date. The arena was very big and looked sold out on TV. The crowd was way into the show.

Yes, 50% of the show was filled with talking, 25% was filled with Karen/Jarrett bullshit, but the rest was class.

Sting looked like the icon that he is. His new jacket looked great. He also looked to be in amazing shape for his age. Even Steiner vs Rob Terry was good.

screenshotm.jpg

This is why you shouldn't judge a show by some dodgy phone pictures and results. Because this show looked very professional on TV.

This was probably one of TNA's biggest shows to date. The arena was very big and looked sold out on TV. The crowd was way into the show.

Yes, 50% of the show was filled with talking, 25% was filled with Karen/Jarrett bullshit, but the rest was class.

Sting looked like the icon that he is. His new jacket looked great. He also looked to be in amazing shape for his age. Even Steiner vs Rob Terry was good.

screenshotm.jpg

that looks awesome, it looks like WCW Arenas circa '94, and that is a compliment! Good for them, I hope they try maybe one iMPACT a month away from the impact zone, that'd be cool and a good start.

Has this episode aired on Challenge yet? or is that going to be this Tuesday?

If ive missed it, Im going to have to DL it, that picture looks great, I wish TNA didnt have to go back to the impact zone, its just shit and makes them look small time, more of things like that picture would be great.

Start getting that Larger than life feel, that wrestling should have, and not random screaming tourist in what looks like a crappy gameshow set.

• Paid Members

The only real criticism I have of the show is that it looked more like a PPV than an episode of Impact - the entranceway looked MASSIVE-time, rather than a regular TV entrance, especially with Sting's one.

The only real criticism I have of the show is that it looked more like a PPV than an episode of Impact - the entranceway looked MASSIVE-time, rather than a regular TV entrance, especially with Sting's one.

Actually, the entraceway that was used on iMPACT was the same one they used for Bound For Glory 2010.

I love reading these threads after having actually watched the show.

The over-the-top hyperbole posted by people criticising the show a week before it has even aired on Spike, having read a set of spoilers, makes for some excellent reading.

The show looked fantastic on TV (or Daily Motion). The crowd was right into it, the set was eye-catching and professional looking, and the product was entertaining. I'd already seen the Sting spoiler, which detracted some from the mystery opponent hype going into the main event. But still, great to see Sting back with an updated look, and I love the aspect of Hulk Hogan gaining control of TNA, only to end the night with his greatest nemesis taking the TNA title. Great television.

Pleased to see TNA rewarded for the hype going into this show and the entertainment they provided with a strong rating, too. Hopefully this encourages them to take Impact out of Universal on a more regular basis. It's the only way they can grow.

Archived