*Spoilers* TNA Impact Photos from Fayetteville

TNAer

im terrible, but jacket aside, the more i look at the picture the more the singlet screams "low budget indie wrestler" at me. I hope it looks better on TV but i doubt it. The kicker for me is that the more Sting ha smade in the business, the less effort into his appearance he has put in. I mean Sting your earning MEGA money for 20 dates a year, would it hurt to show abit of effort, you know buy a few more greaser paint colours and maybe, invets more than $100 in a set of tights!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Sting. But the company are fucking idiots to put the strap on him. Way to build to the future.

If they needed to get the belt off Hardy AGAIN because off his drug-riddledness court case (stop giving him the strap, you divs) why not put it on Styles, furthering the feud between the two groups (whatever they're called) as at the moment it seems that AJs group is just floundering there and not really doing anything.

WHY AM I TRYING TO BRING SOME FORM OF LOGIC INTO SOMETHING PENNED BY RUSSO?

I love Sting. But the company are fucking idiots to put the strap on him. Way to build to the future.

If they needed to get the belt off Hardy AGAIN because off his drug-riddledness court case (stop giving him the strap, you divs) why not put it on Styles, furthering the feud between the two groups (whatever they're called) as at the moment it seems that AJs group is just floundering there and not really doing anything.

WHY AM I TRYING TO BRING SOME FORM OF LOGIC INTO SOMETHING PENNED BY RUSSO?

They could of given the belt to Rob Van Dam, he's very popular. I didn't even know Mr. Anderson lost the belt to be honest, when was that? :confused:

• Paid Members

Am I the only one who kinda likes Sting's new attire then? The thing that makes it look "indy" is the fact it seems to be trousers as opposed to tights. And the tiny golden scorpion I'm not too fond of, but Sting's had those pads on his tights for years now, and they look kinda good in red.

• Paid Members
Hey Khem, i loved the red ones, but i only liekd them with red face paint. the sequins just look abit well "ugh" to be honest. probbaly wouldnt be so bad without the little scorpion that just looks tacken on!

Yeah, it looks a little like an afterthought, but combined with that golden and ruby red jacket looks like the shit in my eyes.

ok now i'm starting to doubt myself and mabye TNA is really very very brilliant and i just can't seem to see it...

this is getting so obvious that i'm beginning to think i'm missing a clue or the point.. surely this is a set up to a big storyline about a war between TNA and WWE and the rock going to TNA and such and Dixie working with Vinnie Mac for all these years to secretly get teh wrestling bizz back on track??? That seems like a logical thing to think now.. my mother could see that thats ripping of the other one.

unbelievable.

So RVD was a placeholder for Hardy and Anderson was then keeping the belt warm for Hardy again and after that Hardy took really good care of it for a couple of weeks untill Sting came and took it. Hogan is the talk of the town again. Anderson is dead in the water. Pope has been raped. Joe is ready for garbageday pickup. And really the one thing that everybody said would happend really just shamelessly happend!!! Hogan, Russo, Bischoff and Dixie turned this into a second 2000-2001 WCW. Its a fucking cliche to say it but its true. And now they don't seem to care that they copy recent WWE stuff.

WWE hasnt had a big title swith THIS YEAR and two of the title matches on Wrestlemania involve new and upcoming talent in the Miz and Del Rio. Also Stone Cold is gonna try to get new guys over on TE. The Rock returns and makes the promo instantly about Cena (still the younger star). Hopefully the Cole\Lawler feud will clear up some room for new, young announcers. Two groups of young new guys on DIFFERENT shows actually doing stuff groups are suppose to do.

I know what company made better decisions over the past year in regards to the future of the company.

unbelievable.

• Paid Members

Shit, wish I never read ths now. Stings back and he's the champ, TNA have a viewer back.

His jacket is mint, shame about the rest of his gear. It's the singlet/vest that makes it indy.

You got to love the man, he was happily sitting at home but TNA get the itch and offer him daft money (per date) and have him beat their champion first night back. Smartest man in the biz? Probably.

Shit, wish I never read ths now. Stings back and he's the champ, TNA have a viewer back.

His jacket is mint, shame about the rest of his gear. It's the singlet/vest that makes it indy.

You got to love the man, he was happily sitting at home but TNA get the itch and offer him daft money (per date) and have him beat their champion first night back. Smartest man in the biz? Probably.

agree 100%

WTF! No. Like I said in the other thread on this subject, Smart would have been taking millions of $ to appear at Mania and gain loads from Royalties. Not resigning with TNA.

WTF! No. Like I said in the other thread on this subject, Smart would have been taking millions of $ to appear at Mania and gain loads from Royalties. Not resigning with TNA.

LOL STING IS GONNA GET PAID MILLIONS TO COME ON WRESTLEMANIA!!!????

Archived