*Spoilers* TNA Impact Photos from Fayetteville

TNAer

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

5 months while doing about 20 dates during them no less.

It's fuck all to do with being carried. Sting actually has half a brain. Pro Rata, he's on an absolute shitload, nothing to do with how they make him look. Real Estate Steve wouldn't give a shit about that. He likes the paper money, and he makes it well. Fair play to him.

• Paid Members
One TNA wrestler is 'highly skeptical' about the possibility of Sting joining World Wrestling Entertainment since the multi-time wrestling champion has openly expressed mistrust when it comes to working for Vince McMahon. Sting feels he has to be carried through matches, and he's developed a level of trust with several TNA wrestlers.

Many people within the industry consider Sting to be absent minded in the squared circle. Wrestlers who have worked with him over the years have stated that he often forgets spots and has to be carried by his opponents.

TNA Wrestling officials have been quiet regarding Sting's status. People often in the know of TNA's wheelings and dealings say they are unaware of Sting re-signing with the company. However, it's considered possible that he has re-signed with TNA since company president Dixie Carter is the main reason he has re-signed with the organization in the past. It's become an annual joke within TNA that creative will be told to work on Sting's retirement angle only to have Carter inform them that she signed him to a new one-year contract.

• Paid Members

He's a 52 year old legend. He doesn't take instructions. You do what he tells you to do. Stings matches couldn't be more simple at the stage. He sells, he hits people, they dont get back up. He isn't doing frankensteiners or shit like that. That sounds like a load of shite, to be honest. And if he is as "absent minded" as that article says, he hides it well, considering WWE always puts feelers out for him, TNA always signs him to ridiculous money and the wrestling fanbase still clutch onto the straw that wasnt there in the first place, like those vignettes on Raw.

Anyway the top part makes so little sense. He "developed a trust with several TNA wrestlers". Do these wrestlers include his most recent opponents like Jeff Hardy (who he never worked before), RVD (who he'd never worked with before), The Pope (who he never worked with before), Brutus Magnus (who he'd never worked before) or infact any fucker who he's wrestled in TNA? If Hardy, Magnus and RVD can suddenly carry people, I must have missed something. The article implies that he'll only work with a set number of trusted pals. Which isn't the case.

I have read stuff on this fromanother site were most people are shitting all over this idea of Sting swooping in and winning the belt. I really love it however and this is probably the huge Sting fan that I am.

Oh and I really like his new retro jacket he debut at Impact but I am sure most here will find it rather bollocks.

* This jacket:

5506cbc5bdb14985d76ea8cd58b97e4a.jpg

have you read the twitter messages on dixies twitter? lolz at best

The negative messages this evening to Dixie Carter via her Twitter account @TNADixie continue...

awesome_since88: @TNADixie OMG I wonder who 3-3-11 is??? This is going to change pro wrestling forever!! If I can only control myself for a whole week #TNA

EdgeUniversity: @TNADIxie so...your huge surprise for Impact was that you can copy a promo video that @WWE has been doing for the past month? GREAT JOB!

james_donald: YAY FOR COPYING WWE!!!! f*** you you dumbass bitch @TNADixie.

bookerg: I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH TNA. Don't say "SHOCKING SURPRISE" and not deliver. @TNAwrestling and @tnadixie. You just lost a viewer. FU.

Joerrd: @TNADixie LOL. That little 3-3-11 promo? That's the reason nobody takes your bingo hall company seriously.

The_Kliq_Army: @TNADixie so #TNA just basically stole the #WWE #Taker22111 promo lame

divalover159: @TNADixie learn to be original and never EVER copycat. if you want to be taken very seriously and not as a joke that you just made yourselfs tonight. learn to be original or your nothing more but a joke. just saying.

jakeblckmn: @TNADixie could you please be more original, 3-3-11 really? and you wonder why your company sucks and is in the gutter, get new writers

wmkrow: wow, @tnadixie, good job ripping off WWE and their 2-21-11 bit. Same font and everything.

Relentless_J: Lmfaoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! TNA really copied WWE by making a 3-3-11 video??? @TNADixie can't use ORIGINALITY!?!?!?

JeebusOMalley: @TNADixie Seriously? Not even gonna pretend to have an original thought huh? Unbelievable. Impact is garbage.

PhantomLordNYC: @TNADixie Jesus Christ can't you people come up with anything original at all???

DarkMatchRaslin: @TNADixie we liked the Sting promo the first time we saw it...when it was for Undertaker in WWE a month ago...seriously, even the numbers?

J712v2: A mock 2/21/11 video? Really TNA? Really? Dear Spike: Take TNA off TV, and put ROH on instead!

1ISchmo: Wow. Creative means being creative, not copying something from another show. The shits beyond. @TNADixie, enjoy the final year.

cherberrie: @tnadixie I caught the last five minute of your programming and it blows.. It is terrible... You will never be WWE. stop trying to be!

JAVincen: @TNAwrestling @TNADixie Wow...The big surprise ending is a rip off of WWE's Undertaker promo for Sting.... Disappointing......

trtx84: Oh lord. Really @TNADixie? We're just gonna straight up copy WWE wholesale now? Embarrassing... #3311

TweepzMostLuvd: @TNADixie anything to keep them away from #1 huh? That's why this cpmpany will go down. What a let down.

SigmaBro: @TNADixie the fans do not want Angelina, they do not want another "GIANT CHANGE" they want wrestling... hence the name wrestling fans

MvC3FightrByNat: How many times in the past year has @TNADixie said a "Big Surprise" is coming to TNA? How many of those were TRULY surprising or shocking???

Before I looked at the photos, I thought he came back with a haircut and the retro 80s- 1996 type colourful tights and facepaint. But his outfit looks tacky, and his jacket looks like something from a Carry On film. Even though they have spent huge money on him over the years, when he comes out looking like that, I forget that, and am distracted by how low budget everything looks.

So Sting's back eh? to be honest the WWE interest or rather speculation probbaly did nothing other than help his TNA negotiation. Hi earnings to appearance ratio probably makes him the highest earner in the business (and this has probbaly been the case the last 4-5 years or so).

Hmmmm not to sure on his 'new' look. I always liked the wolfpac look myself however he always seems to go back to the white/black. personally i think it'd be cool it with this new look he added some new face colours and put some blonde in his hair, it'd be a nice hybrid of old and well older, lol

doesnt this make Sting a x14 world champion?? that must make him only 2nd to Flair no??

So Sting's back eh? to be honest the WWE interest or rather speculation probbaly did nothing other than help his TNA negotiation. Hi earnings to appearance ratio probably makes him the highest earner in the business (and this has probbaly been the case the last 4-5 years or so).

Hmmmm not to sure on his 'new' look. I always liked the wolfpac look myself however he always seems to go back to the white/black. personally i think it'd be cool it with this new look he added some new face colours and put some blonde in his hair, it'd be a nice hybrid of old and well older, lol

doesnt this make Sting a x14 world champion?? that must make him only 2nd to Flair no??

It depends if you count World Wrestling Allstars or not. If you do, he's a 14 times World/Heavyweight Champion.

Archived