Best talent out there at the moment.

RancidPunx

Just wondering who are among the better guys that are out there on the indies at the moment. Excluding WWE, TNA, and ROH and also FCW.

Is Pac the best that the UK has to offer?

Basically i am thinking if any of the big companies were going to raid the indies for talent, who would they start with?

A lot of the best independent talent work (at least sporadically) for ROH. Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli are probably the top 2 on the US independent market at the minute, they are both in tremendous shape and banging out sublime matches in singles, and also as the Kings of Wrestling tag team unit. If I were to raid the indies these would probably be the first 2 names I

Chuck Taylor (has masses of potential)

Orion Bishop (has potential)

Brandon Gatson (has potential)

Jon Moxley (has a great character)

Ryan Taylor (another with potential)

Mike Nicholls (australian wrestler with lots of abilty)

Robert Anthony (could be a future star)

Silas Young (again has potential)

The Crist Brothers (good tag team)

Brad Allen (good all rounder)

theres loads of wrestlers who could make a impact in ROH , TNA or even WWE....... however it seems those who hire talent in the major promotions seem to suffer from stevie wonder syndrome!

• Paid Members

Parts Unknown and Meat for me are the two stand out superstars of the future. A young bloke by the name of Buzz Kill looks cracking as well. He's going to be a star. Santana is probably the best female in the business as well. Mister Saint Laurant is untapped talent waiting to burst onto the scene, but has yet to. He's claim to fame of being the original man to leak Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy should be exploited by wrestling promotions more than it should. Watch out for this lot. They are stars in the making.

Parts Unknown and Meat for me are the two stand out superstars of the future. A young bloke by the name of Buzz Kill looks cracking as well. He's going to be a star. Santana is probably the best female in the business as well. Mister Saint Laurant is untapped talent waiting to burst onto the scene, but has yet to. He's claim to fame of being the original man to leak Guns N' Roses Chinese Democracy should be exploited by wrestling promotions more than it should. Watch out for this lot. They are stars in the making.

Iv never heard of any of them to be honest.... give me some more info if poss

Just wondering who are among the better guys that are out there on the indies at the moment.

Which independents have these gentlemen been wrestling for since their departures from WWE?

Bret Hart

Chris Jericho

Batista

Or has this just descended into a hilarious game of

Archived