Wrestlemania live Manchester

Wellingborough

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
There is one definitely occuring Preston way. Its not Manchester I realise, but some people do come over this way on occasion

The Adelphi is to hold one, just waiting on details regarding tickets and whatnot

Theres been a few advertised in Preston the last few years and they always seem to fall through at the last minute. I know Adelphi and Assembly have advertised them in the past and had them cancelled

There is one definitely occuring Preston way. Its not Manchester I realise, but some people do come over this way on occasion

The Adelphi is to hold one, just waiting on details regarding tickets and whatnot

Theres been a few advertised in Preston the last few years and they always seem to fall through at the last minute. I know Adelphi and Assembly have advertised them in the past and had them cancelled

Well they gauged reaction on FB before announcing it, just waiting for ticket prices to be announced I think , they have the space, even if its only upstairs showing it.

Assembly was more boxing I thought, didnt have them pegged as WM fiends.. they keep changing landlords though so nothing really works there, which is a shame

• Paid Members
If you're a bit rural and there's a few of you I suggest asking your local landlord for a lock in. All of you bung him a tenner or so, and he'll get a bit on the bar.

I've never thought of that... Mania with pork scratchings.

They're showing it at the strip club around the corner - $30 in, tho.

im in newton heath, as far as i know im the only UKFF around here, i honestly think we should try and arrange something though, would be great to be in a pub in or around central manchester watching mania live :)

The FutureShock raining scholol is right around your corner (edge of failsworth) thats a whole heap of wrestling love on your doorstep... im sure the guys and girls would appreciate the opportunity to watch mania somewhere cool

im in newton heath, as far as i know im the only UKFF around here, i honestly think we should try and arrange something though, would be great to be in a pub in or around central manchester watching mania live :)

You might be the only Newton Heather on here now but I was born and raised there. Used to live on Asoct Road til I moved.

Nevermind I know who you are.

spoken to the adelphi in preston, apparently they definetly are showing it live, anyone gonna go ?

im considering going as the iron sheik and just shouting obscenities :)

Aye, should be unless there are any unforseen circumstances, like me back being shit or what not

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry about the bump but Fab Cafe in Manchester showed the Rumble on the Tuesday after and made quite an evening of it by showing 'classic Rumble matches and moments' before showing the main PPV at 9pm (I think it was).

I know it's not the same as watching it live but if I can't find anywhere to go i'll watch it live at home with my mates and if Fab Cafe are doing a similar thing we'll go there on Tuesday to watch it with a bunch of fans in a bar.

Really really jealous of Americans and their 'Blast Areas'.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump and first post, but this was the first thing that popped up when hunting for somewhere to watch WM in Manchester.

Anyway, I've managed to convince a central Manchester bar to open for Wrestlemania. If plenty of people turned up that'd be awesome and may help secure it for future PPVs etc. The bar owner is still finalising the details for us, but the main news is:

KYOTO LOUNGE (Grosvener Street, Manchetser) will be showing Wrestlemania LIVE.

Come along..

Archived