Monday Night Raw: 21/2/2011 Discussion *Includes Spoilers*

Gooner

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was embarrassing for everyone involved.

Was it fuck!

It was fucking stupid and embarrassing to watch.

Who wants to see Undertaker and Hunter just stroll in and plod their way through what will inevitably be a boring match? I don't have a problem with 'Taker or Trips being at Mania, but why not have them elevating some talent instead of hogging the limelight?

That was embarrassing for everyone involved.

Was it fuck!

It was fucking stupid and embarrassing to watch.

Who wants to see Undertaker and Hunter just stroll in and plod their way through what will inevitably be a boring match? I don't have a problem with 'Taker or Trips being at Mania, but why not have them elevating some talent instead of hogging the limelight?

Because it won't draw a fucking dime. Add to the fact they're already elevating Punk, Miz and Del Rio for this Mania.

It makes sense. HHH getting revenge on Undertaker for retiring his best mate. Sheamus or Barett versus either the two would be the shits and not WM calibre, no-one wants to see it. Their match at WM17 was brilliant, and although HHH isn't the wrestler Shawn Michaels was, I'm sure they can pull off a belter.

Come on, Lawler obviously must have okay'd those lines in advance.

True, but still, in this era, very close to the line

It's not really any worse than Cena inviting The Rock to suck his dick.

It's nice to see the tag titles in the main event, even if they are virtually meaningless.

Come on, Lawler obviously must have okay'd those lines in advance.

True, but still, in this era, very close to the line

It's not really any worse than Cena inviting The Rock to suck his dick.

It's nice to see the tag titles in the main event, even if they are virtually meaningless.

You know what, it's 10 to 4, I'm not gonna go down that road. Suffice to say, even for the purpose of Lawler/Cole, blurred the line a little.

In other news, WTF just happened?

• Paid Members

Was difficult to watch the Taker/HHH segment, both for the lackluster pops for either of them and the awkward, dull staredown.

Main event looked really bad for The Corre until the re-start which was booked well.

Michael Cole bringing up Lawler's mum was the right amount of shocking it needed to be. Lawler obv knew about it first so I dunno why people are whinging. Especially considering we had John Cena cutting a homophobic rap at the start of the show. Was hardly as offensive. Rock is gay and that's an insult LOL ~ Word Life.

Archived