wrestlemania line up predictions (may contain spoilers)

wrestlemania

so after elimination chamber last night heres my predicted card

WWE Title Match

The Miz v John Cena

Triple Threat World Title Match

Edge v Christian v Alberto Del Rio

Streak v Career (Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee)

The Undertaker v Triple H

Money in the Bank Ladder Match

Randy Orton v C.M Punk

Rey Mysterio v Cody Rhodes

Jerry 'The King Lawler' v Michael Cole

Trish Stratus/Kelly Kelly v Laycool

Sum kind of match involving Big Show and Wade Barrett also

• Paid Members
Trish Stratus/Kelly Kelly v Laycool

As long as that becomes a vehicle for an Awesome Kong beat down on all four women I'm fine with that match up.

Laycool cheat to take Kelly Kelly down, big double team beat down as Trish recovers outside

Kong run in and save obliterating Laycool

Kelly Kelly and Trish celebrate

Kong fucks them up too and leaves in a wake of Diva corpses

Fuck it, have her do another run in during the Diva Title match too and destroy them also

• Paid Members
Thanks for ruining Elimination Chamber for me you fucking dick. :thumbsup:

In all fairness, the title says 'may contain spoilers'

Read before you click dude.

In all fairness, not when I clicked it I didn't.

In all fairness, surely common sense should prevail when clicking on a thread that has a predicted wrestlemania card. Yes, spoiler rules are broken here but use your loaf.

• Paid Members

I just may be the only person who avoids this place before watching any WWE TV unspoiled.

You can't make allowances for retards but you sure can think "hmm, best avoid a wrestling forum before I watch last night's wrestling." It's a bit akin to flicking Sky Sports News on if you're planning on watching MotD unspoiled. Not that anyone does that, although I did as a small confused child.

Still, no excuse for spoilers mentioned not spoiler-tagged.

To be fair I avoid Facebook too because you KNOW some knob is going to have "OMG ROCK IS BACK1" for their status whenever something happens.

Reminds me of the morning after Survivors 99 when I was going to watch it after college, real excited about Rock v Austin v HHH and I saw a mate who was a fellow fan and I just asked "Did you watch it?" so I could say "don't ruin it" and he blurted out "I just woke up and Big Show was champion!" CUNT.

I just may be the only person who avoids this place before watching any WWE TV unspoiled.

You can't make allowances for retards but you sure can think "hmm, best avoid a wrestling forum before I watch last night's wrestling." It's a bit akin to flicking Sky Sports News on if you're planning on watching MotD unspoiled. Not that anyone does that, although I did as a small confused child.

Still, no excuse for spoilers mentioned not spoiler-tagged.

To be fair I avoid Facebook too because you KNOW some knob is going to have "OMG ROCK IS BACK1" for their status whenever something happens.

Reminds me of the morning after Survivors 99 when I was going to watch it after college, real excited about Rock v Austin v HHH and I saw a mate who was a fellow fan and I just asked "Did you watch it?" so I could say "don't ruin it" and he blurted out "I just woke up and Big Show was champion!" CUNT.

I'm the same. If I have not watched a show yet, especially a PPV, I avoid anywhere I may be spoiled. Including here/other forums, facebook and twitter.

Why would you click on a thread that predicts the wrestlemania card if you haven't seen elimination chamber? Highly likely there will be spoilers, even if the op forgot to put the warning up.

Ridiculous.

Precisely mate. Some people just want to moan!

Archived