Elimination Chamber Tonight!

danchilton

Wrestling insiders have been saying that since Summerslam. I'd know because I've foolishly got my hopes up every single time. When he eventually does turn back up, whatever arena they're in is going to fucking explode.

Hopefully tonight's the night!.

Do you not think the old cliche of HHH returning is getting old now?, i don't think any return will EVER match up to his MSG return.

Triple H's return is an old cliche?

The fuck?

What i meant was, that him returning for the 2nd then 3rd time from injury won't come anywhere near his 1st return from his quad injury. His Summerslam return never really did it for me to be honest.

That's true but I don't think anyone would be foolish enough to expect a return of such magnitude to happen for him again and I don't think anyone really has. I wouldn't call it an 'old cliche' to that extent then but whatever.

In the run-up to Wrestlemania, I don't think it really matters which stars appear on which show. Alberto Del Rio has been on Raw so many times in the past month or two, and on Friday you had at least 7 Raw superstars on SD! The problem they may face is having multiple comebacks on one night, which dilutes the reactions of the fans. If Taker and HHH had come back last week, Rocky's pop wouldn't have been as huge IMO.

i don't think any return will EVER match up to his MSG return.

Agreed. But that's only because the 2002 return is absolutely perfect, in every single way. Seriously....

It made the Rock's reaction on monday look like a Tyler Reks entrance.

Being one of the people who moans about how Triple H is shoved in our faces everytime he's around and it's either him, Cena or Orton holding the Title hasn't made me look forward to his return as much as some people have been but that video has just made me want him to return as soon as possible. Must say I preferred him back then when he had his full stubble and jeans with a tshirt and leather jacket look and not that clean shaven look with a suit or the handlebar beard thing. Triple H as a heel is much better than Triple H as a face in my opinion. I'd love him to have a feud with The Rock maybe after Wrestlemania for a while if they're both around then, I know it's been done before almost a decade ago but both guys are still fairly young and I would love it.

Archived