CRW Indestructible - Saturday, February 26th - Ponteland Memorial Hall

CRW

Good looking show. i will be going to this one even though its a bit of a trip for me. i agree with everybody that the last few shows have been pretty good so if this show is anything like them then it will be well worth the trip.

lowthian vs saint should be good as should caden vs cohash and the mintos vs the beta bodies....i also agree that the luchs connection could be in some trouble...that is unless assassin and blade cant keep it together after what happened in morpeth.

if there are chocolates going round then dont be stingy and share round its only good manners.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be honest and say its not the best looking show ever by CRW.

Can someone tell me who Lucha Connection are as I've never heard of them before, also it would be nice to see a bit of a change up in the cards as the past shows have had multiman matches but each time used the same people, to me it doesn't really show whether someone can hold there own in a match but thats just how I see it.

Good luck with the show I will try get there only the lack of metros in Ponteland makes it a tad hard :/

lucha connection are El Striko and the other little lucha guy...i think he was called suicidal or something. anyway suicidal looks like he may break at any moment...if Blade or Assassin get their hands on him it will be pretty brutal.

the card isnt as strong as some of the recent ones as names like kirby and pac are missing and there isnt a table match or something to spice it up but it should still be a good show.

Not a great show by ay means especially compared to the odd previous shows I've seen and definitely compared to NEWS the previous night. A fantastic show one night, followed by just a very off show the following night at CRW.

The 4-way match and the tag match with Mintos and Beta Bodies were just very flat. The rest did pick up the card but not by much, I did enjoy the Assassin dual handicap match though despite finding it hard to get into Assassin initially. I still think Micky Mann is a great look and talent and should be more of a focal point on shows alongside Saint and Lowthian in future.

I thought the show was relatively poor, now I'm just a casual fan who have recently starting watching local wrestling but seemed alot of the wrestlers although they had decent physiques weren't very good at all. Its just my opinion but for the amount they charged for a ticket I'd wished I stayed at home.

VV

This show was a bit of a break in form for CRW as the previous shows have all been very good and this one didnt offer as much.

The venue wasnt very good and didnt have a bar which put a major damper on the night for me.

Some shit kicked off between jack flash and a member of the crowd in the first match which put a damper on the rest of the night as the atmosphere never really got going after that.

Assassin managed to beat the Lucha Connection and then also beat Bret Eagle and Jack Flash. Despite the shit kicking off between jack flash and a fan during the entrance the match was good but the crowd were pretty dead so it didnt feel all that fun.

This could be down to the fact that Assassin has been a heel in CRW for quite some time and suddenly he was face and against the Lucha connection who are also face, then Bret eagle and jack flash come in and they are heel so it was all a little confusing for the crowd.

Caden Vs Cohash McQuade - both guys worked the crowd a fair bit at the start trying to lift the mood in the room before going into the match. The match in general was quite good with some nice little spots and some decent pops. In the end Caden got a small package from a suplex attempt for the win.

JWC w/Saxson Vs Jason Daniels. This match was actually pretty funny and JWC and saxson worked well together. JD looked like he was in for a victory but Saxon interfered for JWC to get a cheap win. After the match JWC was so dead Saxon had to carry him to the back.

Fatal 4way Marvel Vs Hotshot Vs Xander Vs Con-arrrrrhhh. Xander had a bit of a boo-boo when he got his nose busted open and was bleeding a fair bit. Apart from this the match was pretty flat with a few good moments. In the end 2 guys ran in for Hotshot Powerbombing Con-arrrh (which looked pretty deadly) and Piledrivering Marvel.

Mintos Vs Beta Bodies- crowd didn

Any results?

U SHOULD KNOW. U WERE ON THE SHOW ;)

Classic! I dont know who most of the people are who post on here and I have no problem with people posting under aliases as 99% of people do this on forums but I find it a bit silly when wrestlers and promoters pretend to be somebody not affiliated with the company at all, especially when they go to certain lengths to make sure people think they werent even there. Assuming this is the case here of course, it may not be, I am just jumping on the back of the allegation but it definitely happens, even it this allegation is off the mark

This show was a bit of a break in form for CRW as the previous shows have all been very good and this one didnt offer as much.

The venue wasnt very good and didnt have a bar which put a major damper on the night for me.

Some shit kicked off between jack flash and a member of the crowd in the first match which put a damper on the rest of the night as the atmosphere never really got going after that.

Assassin managed to beat the Lucha Connection and then also beat Bret Eagle and Jack Flash. Despite the shit kicking off between jack flash and a fan during the entrance the match was good but the crowd were pretty dead so it didnt feel all that fun.

This could be down to the fact that Assassin has been a heel in CRW for quite some time and suddenly he was face and against the Lucha connection who are also face, then Bret eagle and jack flash come in and they are heel so it was all a little confusing for the crowd.

Caden Vs Cohash McQuade - both guys worked the crowd a fair bit at the start trying to lift the mood in the room before going into the match. The match in general was quite good with some nice little spots and some decent pops. In the end Caden got a small package from a suplex attempt for the win.

JWC w/Saxson Vs Jason Daniels. This match was actually pretty funny and JWC and saxson worked well together. JD looked like he was in for a victory but Saxon interfered for JWC to get a cheap win. After the match JWC was so dead Saxon had to carry him to the back.

Fatal 4way Marvel Vs Hotshot Vs Xander Vs Con-arrrrrhhh. Xander had a bit of a boo-boo when he got his nose busted open and was bleeding a fair bit. Apart from this the match was pretty flat with a few good moments. In the end 2 guys ran in for Hotshot Powerbombing Con-arrrh (which looked pretty deadly) and Piledrivering Marvel.

Mintos Vs Beta Bodies- crowd didn

the Assassin thing was explained early on and wasnt an issue for me, his two handicap matches were well put together in my opinion, I also enjoyed the JWC v Daniels match. This allegation may not be true and it is bound to annoy if its not but sometimes they are, I know that for a fact

i would say its unfair to judge CRW just from this one show as compared to other shows it wasnt as good.

must take into account that it was a new venue etc, not making excuses for anyone. the show wasnt the best but im sure crw will raise the bar again at their next outing.

there were good perfomances from the usual suspects. however it is worth mentioning that alot the roster are still green so getting ring time is the way for them to learn.

i will certainly be going back to see more crw shows.

I have always been entertained by CRW before this show so if it was anyone's first taste of CRW then I would echo Charles Goodwill's points although the venue thing is irrelevant, it doesnt affect performances, you could maybe say the crowd were tough in a new venue but it has nothing to do with how the talent perform.

I am sure they will be back on form by the time the next show comes round next month

Archived