CRW Indestructible - Saturday, February 26th - Ponteland Memorial Hall

CRW

crwindestructibleposter.jpg

The fastest growing Professional Wrestling Company in the North of England make their first appearance in Ponteland for an action packed night!

Following the aftermath of CRW Morpeth Mayhem IV, alot of questions were raised and very few answered.

Freddy Fury once again obliterated another opponent and is comfortably cruising along in the CRW Ranks seemingly unchallenged. With the aid of his brother and the General Manager of CRW The 'Menace' Tony Fury, there are very few people stepping up to the challenge with confidence of a victory.

The formation of the new tag team, 'Geordie Luchadore' EL Striko & 'Suicidal' Nik Nicholson is an additional factor into the tag division mixer along with Beta Bodies, The Minto Brothers & Instruments of Destruction. We also saw The Minto Brothers pick up a huge victory against I.O.D in a tag team tables match further solidifying their status as one of the best tag teams in the North East. It wasn't such a fantastic end to the evening for Jimmy Blade & Assassin as after their defeat, a slight uneasiness could be felt between the two ending with Blade leaving with Emma May.

Finally, in a continual war of morales, respect and physicality, Lowthian & The Saint had solved very little as the victor of their battle was undecided as both men failed to respond to the 10 count after a heavy outside phyisicallity and a gargantuan superplex!

With a very open playing field, it is surely a night for existing questions to be answered and new questions to arise.

So, with that said, CRW Indestructible line up is as follows......

Lowthian vs. The Saint

The Minto Brothers vs. Beta Bodies

I.O.D vs. The Lucha Connection

'Sucidal Youth' Caden vs. Cohash McQuade

Lucas Marvel vs. Hotshot vs. Mark Xander. vs. Con-ARGH Stitches

J.W.C w/Ross Saxon vs. 'The Future' Jason Daniels

and more!

CRW INDESTRUCTIBLE 2011

SATURDAY 26TH FEBRUARY 2011

PONTELAND MEMORIAL HALL, PONTELAND

DOORS: 6:30PM BELL TIME: 7:00PM

ADULTS -

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glad to see that you are running a show as I hadn't seen anything on here. Card so far is looking great with some interesting matches? Any other matches lined up? I will be attending, last few shows have been superb.

what more do you want Mr Goodwill? 6 matches, plenty of variety, some people are hard to please :laugh: I will be making the trip for this, the last few shows have been entertaining as Charles states, should be a good show, looking forward to it

why so scared to come out? i mean its pretty obvious who the crw guys are and if i had to guess from the blatancy of your posts id say you were either mark xander, cohash mcquade or luke marvel but if having a secret identity is so important then go for it. i'll drop it was just a joke have a good show.

why so scared to come out? i mean its pretty obvious who the crw guys are and if i had to guess from the blatancy of your posts id say you were either mark xander, cohash mcquade or luke marvel but if having a secret identity is so important then go for it. i'll drop it was just a joke have a good show.

its not a problem, i doubt there are many people on here who arent wrestlers in some capacity. how did you come to the conclusion of those three names though??

generating interest in a show is good advertisement and if wrestlers have accounts on here to do that then i cant see a problem with it.

im not keeping a secret identity as anyone who asks if i have a ukff account gets told the honest truth. but if you are playing that card then perhaps you would like to tell us who you are? of course you could just be a fan like me though i suspect you are more than you appear.

Easy option, why dont you both agree to meet up at Ponteland? You could wear a red carnation and bring chocolates for each other.

I would be quite happy to mediate if youre shy as long as theres a pint in it for me.

Cheers!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived