That big daft woman WWE sacked has heat in TNA already

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
For me, Maryse is far more memorable than that giant woman. Its no different to the criticism that Rob Terry gets. He's on TV because of his body. She'd only be on TV because she's freakishly large. This Isis woman looks so sloppy and clumsy and has no redeeming qualities in the ring. And unlike a Tom McGee or a Sid Vicious or a young Diesel, there isn't a Bret Hart or a Shawn Michaels to teach her how to work on the road every night. It'll be like the blind leading the retarded if she wrestled one of the TNA Knockouts. Awesome Kong knew her caft and was a good wrestler and she looked out of the ordinary. Isis looks impressive, but once the novelty wears off, your stuck with a dangerous 7 foot woman who the fans have already gotten sick of. They need to sign Santana. She's the best in the business.

I like Gwladbyrg, though. And his spinning sobat kick is sick. And he has cool entrance music.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The quality of women's matches has already switched to WWE as far as I'm concerned. The recent super-stiff match between Melina and Nattie was quality and the match between Nattie and Eve on RAW was brilliant by WWE standards.

Check out Nattie v Alicia from Superstars a couple of aweeks ago. It was much better than it had any right to be.

The Knockouts division is such a mixed bag, and the girls seem to have good and bad matches almost at random. The Impact match a few weeks ago with Sarita and Mickie I think it was, was the worst women's match in ages, just an absolute shitfest.

On the other hand, the Kockout (hoho) title match at the PPV was good.

The Knockouts division.......the girls seem to have good and bad matches almost at random.

Truest shit I'm gonna read today. Aside from possibly Tara, you never know whether what you are about to see will be real good or a botchfest nowadays. And I really expected Winter/Nikita/Katie Lee to have had some good bouts in TNA but so far, she's been shite.

• 2 months later...
Mind you it's already been dispelled as bollocks rumours as the other knockouts have been messaging her on twitter being quite pally with her apparently.

I mean, we are talking internet dirtsheets here. About as reliable as stevie wonder doing a photofit.

And let's remember. Shit or not, green or not, she could draw money more than the others so that makes her far more of a sensible acquisition despite any attitude because of that.

The snoo snoo line is inspired though.

Exactly, you can't always rely on the dirt sheets. As the most 'different' diva she is a potential draw. Just because she's green now doesn't mean she'll stay green forever or anything. If she keeps her head down, learns the craft and studies other big women athletes such as Kong and our own Klondyke Kate, they might make something out of her yet.

remember seeing her at grangemouth town hall. minute she came out the whole hall stunk of that smell particular to fat folk who cant wipe their own arse proprly. horrendous.

Would've been great if she'd have sat on your head then. Can't see anyone standing for smelly wrestlers in the ring. I actually stood by her once for an autograph and she smelt lovely!

Archived