What's the most cringe-worthy thing you've done...

tiger_rick

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think drawing wristape on my wrists in pen in class and the teacher asking me what i was doing and giving me into trouble for drawing on myself. :laugh:

In year 6 we had a quiz in school where we had teams. Me and my mates named our team The Nation Of Education. And when we went over, we all stood up, fists raised and called out "WE ARE THE NATATION... OF EDUCATION"

Fuck it, that wasnt cringe worthy, that was just awsome!

When I was 9 I had a fight with someone becuase my team won the football match at break, and so we had I little fight becuase of that, so we were punching eachother (on the school field). The cringeworthy thing was, whilst punching him I yelled "Austin 3:16 says I just whopped your ass!". :blush:

• Paid Members
When I was 9 I had a fight with someone becuase my team won the football match at break, and so we had I little fight becuase of that, so we were punching eachother (on the school field). The cringeworthy thing was, whilst punching him I yelled "Austin 3:16 says I just whopped your ass!". :blush:

Now that is crap, what would of been awesome though is if you'd pulled you open hand back, paused, the way The Rock does, then layed in a vicious slap, followed by a Rock Bottom!

ah well in primary school the teacher asked me what i wanted to be and i said i wanted to headline wrestlemania. later that day the same teacher caught me piledriving a fellow student before turning him over into a sharpshooter. the kid never watched wrestling so was a bit puzzled. Not knowing what a sharpshooter was, my suspension slip read 'attempting to tie another boys legs in a knot'. i also got a branch straight through my leg at the age of 8 mimicking 123 kids somersault leg drop. Me and my uncle also broke 3 seperate beds in the house doing gorilla press slams, i was the one selling. I often used to cut promos randomly at friends and family. In high school we made our own hardcore title and it got defended 24/7, and we followed the rule anything goes. Everytime we didnt like some one in high school we would do a wreslting style gang beatdown. Even had some one climb walls to do elbow drops. There was also a support pole in one of the corridors, so me and a mate did what any man would do. you grab the nearest guy and you crotch him. . . . like you do with a ring post. However this version has you grabbing different legs and then taking a mighty run up. I also used to do wrestling moves from the top of the gymnasium to a crash mat, hard explaining that on to a pe teacher. Attempted to put many through tables and .... it never worked. Oh mick foley introduced me to pins but thats another story. I often whooooooo'd in class too.

come to think of it IM AN ASSHOLE

some things never change :rolleyes:

In high school, which is a scary 10 years ago now, me and my pals in PE had to perform a 'chair dance' (for some reason) in which you utilised the chairs in the performance. Of course, we ended up hitting each other with them and dropping a big elbow to finish. Not cringe-worthy I guess, pretty funny!

1.) When I was in my last year of school in 2000 everyone in our school had our own 24/7 hardcore title & I decided to pin someone in my class who was the champ in the middle of the lesson as our teacher was trieing to teach us something, I got kicked out of the class & started singing the match of the day tune as the teacher looked like Des Lynam

2.) Got suspended for trieing to 3-D this geek who was trieing to be funny at my expense, my mate was supposed to grab him but he didnt & the kid ended hitting his face on the table lol

3.) Going to a FWA show in 2004 & having CM Punk say I look cool when wearing red addidas tracksuit bottoms & the rocks just bring it tanktop, I also had a blonde highlighted hair with red viser hat I look the dog bollox lol

4.) Most recently Ive started wearing my Straight Edge Society t-shirt to a rock pub I go to & start preeching to people that Im Straight Edge so that makes me better then u

1.) When I was in my last year of school in 2000 everyone in our school had our own 24/7 hardcore title & I decided to pin someone in my class who was the champ in the middle of the lesson as our teacher was trieing to teach us something, I got kicked out of the class & started singing the match of the day tune as the teacher looked like Des Lynam

2.) Got suspended for trieing to 3-D this geek who was trieing to be funny at my expense, my mate was supposed to grab him but he didnt & the kid ended hitting his face on the table lol

3.) Going to a FWA show in 2004 & having CM Punk say I look cool when wearing red addidas tracksuit bottoms & the rocks just bring it tanktop, I also had a blonde highlighted hair with red viser hat I look the dog bollox lol

4.) Most recently Ive started wearing my Straight Edge Society t-shirt to a rock pub I go to & start preeching to people that Im Straight Edge so that makes me better then u

im straight edge and preach too. wow, sounds like me minus the fwa show and cm punk complimenting me lol

when i was a trainee, i was asked by my boss why i could do mondays (training being on a sunday) i told him that i was a pro wrestling trainee, and it hurts the day after, another employee came up to me and said "you're wasting you're time, its all fake." instantly i got him in a tight headlock and said "does this feel fake?" nd while this was going on, there were customer watching... oh shit...

• Paid Members

So that'd make you in your late twenties, or the guts of anyway...

Good stuff.

Archived