Hidden Gems

K-BOW-88

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ted Dibiase Vs Blue Blazer

Great little match and the best powerslam in the business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWWWYblLE1A

Quality stuff! I've always wanted to see some of the stuff where Ted introduced the Million Dollar Belt. Always loved the Blue Blazer music too, fun match :thumbsup:

Also while Christian was mentioned there, i thought I'd post this up, not too sure where it is rated but I always thought nobody ranted about it as much as I loved it...

Christian vs Big Zeke' - Royal Rumble 2010 part 1

Christian vs Big Zeke' - Royal Rumble 2010 part 2

I'll go with my usual suggestion in these threads: Taka Michinoku vs Jerry Lynn WWF Friday Nights Main Event (Raw Aug 97)

Really love this little match, its only about 7 or 8 minutes long and its got a lovely little pace to it, certainly a lot different to what else was going on in ring in the WWF during 97.

• Paid Members
I'll go with my usual suggestion in these threads: Taka Michinoku vs Jerry Lynn WWF Friday Nights Main Event (Raw Aug 97)

Really love this little match, its only about 7 or 8 minutes long and its got a lovely little pace to it, certainly a lot different to what else was going on in ring in the WWF during 97.

Is Jerry Lynn under a mask there? According to an interview he did with Power Slam, he said he never wrestled for WWF until 2001 and they failed to confirm whether he was booked or not. He's always been marked down as appearing in the Light Heavyweight tourny, but he says he tried to get booked but by the time WWF told him they wanted him, he couldnt do it because of other commitments.

Is Jerry Lynn under a mask there? According to an interview he did with Power Slam, he said he never wrestled for WWF until 2001 and they failed to confirm whether he was booked or not. He's always been marked down as appearing in the Light Heavyweight tourny, but he says he tried to get booked but by the time WWF told him they wanted him, he couldnt do it because of other commitments.

No he wasn't. I'll have a browse around on youtube for it, but yeah he was just in his normal attire, cracking little match it was too. It was at that time when they wasn't sure what to do with Taka or he wasn't under full contract, it was just a one off match and neither appeared in the following weeks shows. I believe Sunny did the ring intro's for it too, but i could be imagining that part.

• Paid Members

^ Even I know that match. so it cannot possibly be obscure. Fantastic match, too.

I watched Randy Orton vs “the miz”

You really have got to stop this infatuation you have with The Miz otherwise people will start talking, Rich. And I know you wouldn't want that.

Davey Richards vs anyone.

That one was too long, shit psychology, just two silly lads trying to do what they think Japanese wrestling looks like. It'd never work in front of a proper audience.

You watched Richards vs Strong? I don

Archived