SWA: The Gathering, February 26th, Bellahouston Sports Centre, Glasgow

JamesTyler

Is the match with Moss and Gunn a title match then? I can't understand if it is or not :confused:

It is not. It may have been missed as we've had a lot of updates to shoot out, but with several factors, Eric Canyon decided to intervene and have the tournament halted.

Quick Results [in no paticular order]

Damien O'Connor def Wolfgang

Johnny Moss def BT Gunn

Joe Coffey def Paul Tracey

Andy Anderson won the Scramble Match [scored ONLY Pinfall in match] - Featured Red Lightning w/Jam, James Scott, Mike Musso, Dave Mastiff w/Bod & Adam Shame

Glen Dunbar def Ricky Gibson

Sara def Nikki Storm - Nikki is no longer with the SWA

Falcon & Black Samuri Jr won the Tag Team Titles in the TLC Match that Featured Innovation2, Disco Biscuits, WMD & Dickie Divers Joined the Match not long after it started with a Pink Chair

Eric Canyon def Scott Renwick to Become Heavyweight Champion iin the Steel Cage [in ring ref Concience Helped out Eric by turning on Butcher]

Not a bad show, but given the card, disappointing as well. The two most disappointing matches, the Scramble and the TLC, were a mess. Of course, that was to be expected from them, but in the TLC match I thought that considering that there was 10 guys in there, there was a LOT of nothing going on. The scramble was almost impossible to follow and definately lost me before the final bell.

Glen Dunbar and Rickie Gibson put on what is the best Gibson match I've seen to date and I actually wound up enjoying it.

Two really good matches on the card. BT Gunn vs. Johnny Moss and then just like old times, I thought Eric Canyon had the best match of the night, this time against The Butcher. Joe Coffey and Paul Tracey had a cracking wee match as well actually, but many people around me were commenting on how shit it was. I think they lost the crowd for one reason or another.

Damien O'Conor and Wolfgang recovered well after what I thought was a shifty start where everything was seemingly taking an age, and had a pretty good opener. Sara and Nikki Storm had a good 'un as well.

All in all, it's actually a decent show, and I left last night thinking "that wasn't good". Still won't be at the Battlezone. Bad timing more than anything else.

A pure loved this show.

damo vs wolfie was amazin, never seen damo do dives before, so was really suprised. Thought Bt and Mossy was a bit long but really good. tracey vs Joe proved how good Joe was, great ending. The TLC was all over the place, bit thats what I was hopin for lol. Surpised the two masked guys won but it was a good endin! T Division match was good, I think Glen Dunbar is a wicked heel, I'm surprised hes not a wee bit higher in card sometimes. The scramble was good fun, but i wish mastiff won, i love him. Womens match was excellent, best birds match av seen in about 5 years. dunno what that means for storm, but av seen some SHIT womens matches from swa, pbw, bcw, w3l and ssw, so was delighted to see a wicked one! Main event was a classic.I loved it.It tooki far too long to get sorted, but it was totally worth it. Renwick is an amaizin face, canyon is a cunt. am not sure what comes next, but it was an amazin show, worth the ticket money more than anyhtin ive seen in last year! might have to go to paisley!

I agree with haraga that it was a good show but with a few let downs. Tlc wasn't that bad altho agreed more should have happened in it although divers face turn should be interesting. Biggest let down of the night tho had to be concience coming back :s seemed to be tryin to take away from the awesomness that was the cage match by being "funny" motn has to be the cage match but that was to be expected! Followed by the laird of the ring match, really into paul tracey hope we see more of him :). Looking forward to the next swa show even if there's nothing announced yet :)

Archived