Wrestling based usernames

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Who's the best poster with a wrestling based username? With no offence to those who do have one, it seems that the best posters don't. Is that a coincidence or does it fit the profile of those with wrestling usernames generally being younger? Often people will get rid of a wrestling name in one of neil's name change threads at the first opportunity.

I guess "TheBigBoot" is wrestling based. He's a cracking poster. "Loki" may or may not be wrestling related, he's not bad. What d'ya think?

• Paid Members
Who's the best poster with a wrestling based username? With no offence to those who do have one, it seems that the best posters don't. Is that a coincidence or does it fit the profile of those with wrestling usernames generally being younger? Often people will get rid of a wrestling name in one of neil's name change threads at the first opportunity.

I guess "TheBigBoot" is wrestling based. He's a cracking poster. "Loki" may or may not be wrestling related, he's not bad. What d'ya think?

I guess it depends on who you think are/are not the best posters and also how loosely based the wrestling names are. Ian HitamanHart for instance is one of the better posters, he's kind of got a wrestling name or indeed elements of both?

BigBoot was my vote for poster of the year IIRC, but then I'd have picked him regardless of his username.

• Paid Members
Hmm, why did I never notice these name change threads? My user name is pretty outdated, plus it's a good chance to reinvent myself. ;)

It's not a name change thread though, it;s just talking about people's usernames.

You just know someone is going to ask how they change it now, so I'll save them the bother and refer them to this: http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=116474

Archived