Father & Son NXT

Mab

• Paid Members

All for this, there's several interesting ways you could go with it with regards to how the father and son duos interact with each other. You've got your unappreciative brats, plucky babyface youngsters following in their Dad's footsteps in a tribute style act, a heel tandem where the father manages the boy to victories and other potential outlets for them to look at. Sounds basic when I describe it like that but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that some good old fashioned storylines here should make for a very entertaining show.

• Paid Members

Oh my, please tell me we will get Haku back on tv.

Fucking Haku!

Then when the writers realise how relentlessly good he is, they will decide that my idea to put him against Cena at next years' Wrestlemania is the way to go.

What he meant was that they acknowledged their second-gen heritage and still gave them dumbass names.

Ah right thanks mate. I thought I must have missed something with that post, its rare me and Pity agree on WWE related matters. Some of the name changes in FCW or on the NXT shows seem a bit daft though I reckon with the over use of alliteration and some of the other things they come up with. I just think that if they are basing the whole show around the fact that these are the sons of the older guys, it will be a bit harder to explain calling Richie Steamboat

Archived