The Super League STARTS HERE!

Toga

Clinton isn't injured, he asked to be dropped because of his poor form. Mark of a true professional.

I work with someone who writes for Rovers website, and he said that he picked up a slight concusion against Castleford and so was left out becasue of that. But if it is of his own asking becasue he feels his form is poor, then fair play to him

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Hull are fucking dire at the moment. I can't believe how bad the start has been. Agar is the luckiest bloke in the world to still be sitting in that seat.

Its still too early in the season to thinking of sacking him, but the result yesterday won't do him any favours either. Wigan down to 12 men or the last 12 minutes and FC conceded the match winning try. But its the usual knee-jerk reaction that Hull FC fans give when on a poor run: Agar has to go, the board has to go etc. Give them time and FC will be up in the right half of the table.

We've been poor for three seasons now. He's had way more support from the board than John Kear had.

Hull are fucking dire at the moment. I can't believe how bad the start has been. Agar is the luckiest bloke in the world to still be sitting in that seat.

Its still too early in the season to thinking of sacking him, but the result yesterday won't do him any favours either. Wigan down to 12 men or the last 12 minutes and FC conceded the match winning try. But its the usual knee-jerk reaction that Hull FC fans give when on a poor run: Agar has to go, the board has to go etc. Give them time and FC will be up in the right half of the table.

We've been poor for three seasons now. He's had way more support from the board than John Kear had.

Getting rid of John Kear was one of the biggest mistakes Hull ever made especially after he'd just guided you to Challenge Cup glory (the other mistake as getting rid of Shaun Briscoe).

In the case of Agar- who do you bring in to replace him? After the first couple of games, I heard Brian Noble's name mentioned, but theres no way FC could afford him.

In the case of the board- if they were to go, who comes in to take on the debt of the club?

Im not trying to turn it into a childish 'my teams better than your team' debate, or say that Rovers in a better position financially (we're up shits creek too), but like I said, it just seems to be a knee-jerk reason from fickle fans

We were abysmal again yesterday.. How the hell Huddersfield were able to run in 10 tries was rediculous! they just ran rings around us at points with our defence looking nothing short of embarassing! I cant bloody wait for our team to begin to gel.

Celtic amazed me in Cardiff and turned what i expected to be a shower of shite into a very entertaining game indeed. Shame you guys havnt been able to back that up with some better results yet.

Tis interesting seeing how Quins are doing so well with their new guy in charge.

Getting rid of John Kear was one of the biggest mistakes Hull ever made

I wholeheartedly agree.. It was one of the most rediculous decisions ever made

Some little tidbits of League news:

* Hull KR star Clint Newton is out for at least 6 weeks with a knee ligament injury suffered in Sundays win over Crusaders. - this is a big blow, as Newton was in great form this season. Gives Scott Murrell a chance to fill the gap at Second Row.

* Martin Gleeson is poised to resume his career with Irish Rugby Union side Connacht. Glesson is set to be future endevoured by Wigan after he turned up to training in "an unfit state", or as its now known, "a Jeff Hardy state"

Ok boys, predictions for this weekends action...my picks in capitols

FRIDAY 18TH:

* Crusaders vs. CATALANS

* Huddersfield vs. WIGAN

* HULL FC vs. Wakefield

* Salford City Reds vs. HULL KR

SATURDAY 20TH:

* Leeds vs. ST HELENS

SUNDAY 21ST:

* Bradford vs. CASTLEFORD

* WARRINGTON vs. Harliquins RL

Shocking results for both Hull sides last night. Rovers had good spell for 10 minutes in the second half, but that was it.

And Richard Agar has got serious questions to answer at Hull FC. When I was doing my Super League accumulator yesterday afternoon, PaddyPower had them 1/25 for the win (no hanricap). If he doesnt go during the week (assuming he hasnt gone already, not read the papers), next weeks game will seal his fate

• Paid Members
And Richard Agar has got serious questions to answer at Hull FC. When I was doing my Super League accumulator yesterday afternoon, PaddyPower had them 1/25 for the win (no hanricap). If he doesnt go during the week (assuming he hasnt gone already, not read the papers), next weeks game will seal his fate

1/33 on Sky bet. I had useless cunts Hull and useless cunts Rovers and Wigan in a treble. Bastards.

Agar is dire and needs to go now.

Who do you replace him with, Nobby isn't interested, Kear is sewn up and won't ever work with Rule or Hetherington ever again and there are no Aussies floating around either. Royce Simmons was the best bet last season but Hull wouldn't want him back [the older fans] and he's taking his time with Saints.

Not just who you replace him with, considering the underlings at the club like James Webster are proven not to get it done at that level, good secondary coaches but not leaders [like Agar]. It will cost an arm and a leg to get rid of him as he's signed a two season extension at the club. So there's

• Paid Members
Who do you replace him with, Nobby isn't interested, Kear is sewn up and won't ever work with Rule or Hetherington ever again and there are no Aussies floating around either. Royce Simmons was the best bet last season but Hull wouldn't want him back [the older fans] and he's taking his time with Saints.

Not just who you replace him with, considering the underlings at the club like James Webster are proven not to get it done at that level, good secondary coaches but not leaders [like Agar]. It will cost an arm and a leg to get rid of him as he's signed a two season extension at the club. So there's

Archived