Desmond Wolfe

HeavyT

Now that Nigel/Des hasn't been on TNA for months, because of his "medical condition" (his heart was it? I forget), the same thing which kept him out of WWE, do you see it as his career in the "big 2" being over? Such a shame, because he had potential main-eventer written all over him in TNA.

• Paid Members

If its so bad he cant wrestle, his career should be over full stop, let alone in the big two. I've read everything to brain damage to Hebatitus C, as to why he's not on the shows at the minute. Shame, because he was quite good. Surprised nobody knows anything solid as to why he's out of action.

He is such a good wrestler, and is brilliant and funny on the mic, which makes it such a shame that he isn't around. He's matches with Kurt were great, and I remember being so frustrated with how badly he was treated when Eric Bischoff and The Hulkster came in, because at the same time they were actualy pushing a waste of space like Abyss.

• Paid Members
What happened to that return that was taped a few weeks ago? He can't be that bad if they were confident enough to send him out there in the first place.

They never used the footage and quicky did a U-turn on a British stable angle. He must be that bad if they have planned on bringing him back and them dragged him off the schedule.

It's such a shame if he can't come back at all, for ages i thought he was one of the most overrated wrestlers in the indies but his new ring style without the stupid lariats every 10 seconds was class.

Also, fuck TNA for giving Chelsea the sack as she was the best eye-candy in wrestling next to LVE.

• Paid Members

I haven't missed him at all. Bored me to tears every time he was on, and his "Lean through the ropes" and "Run back to the turnbuckle and do a shit jump" routine before hitting one of his 15 lariats took me out of his matches every single time, and looked beyond ridiculous, if he'd been signed by WWE that would have been drilled out of him within a month or two of being down at FCW.

I hope he doesn't have Hep C though.

This is why WWE didn't touch him with a ten foot barge pole. Nice to see TNA give potential new signings full medicals before deciding weather to sign them.

I would assume TNA did give him a full medical but he has been wrestling with it for a while apparently so they probably didn't consider it to be a problem

• Paid Members
Yet WWE did.

Because WWE was going to stick him in developmental and put him on a three year deal with bonuses and a downside guarentee and eventually put him on the road 4 days a week. TNA was going to put him on a rolling 3 month contract, only have him work 3 dates a month and if he dies he dies. Both companies are completely different animals. WWE wanted him as a longterm investment and TNA probably wanted to book him for television tapings and monitor his health. Mr Anderson was only signed to a six month deal and he was a somebody when they hired him. Is it that hard to figure out the differences between WWE and TNA? WWE would have had to invest money into what they imagined would be a longterm investment and they found out he couldnt commit to that due to health issues. TNA is a different company. They just dont pay you if your someone of Wolfe's standing and your off the road, so it makes no difference to them if he's there or not.

Archived