Pharmacist prescribes abortion pill by mistake.

Kata Ha Jime

• Paid Members
I don't know why I'm being bunched with the guy who said it was funny. I just said 19 year olds shouldn't be having kids, I didn't say I found it funny or that she deserves it or any mad bollocks.

I don't want to be around when you establish your Reich

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I don't know why I'm being bunched with the guy who said it was funny. I just said 19 year olds shouldn't be having kids, I didn't say I found it funny or that she deserves it or any mad bollocks.

Never been confused with a bright spark, eh mate?

EDIT: I've came back a few minutes later to ask. Are you trolling, or are you that fucking stupid? Unfortunately, I doubt you need to answer.

Stupid because I don't think Teenagers should have children?. It was a statement about 19 year olds in general, not just this one.

There legal age and it's your opinion, however in the context of subject it wasn't necessary was it

• Paid Members

Its irrelevent to the subject, whether you think a 19 year old shouldnt have kids or not. The story is a child might not get a chance to live because of some fuck up, not whether you think that two people you dont know are capable of raising a kid or not. I think the comment was totally out of order, to be honest. There seemed to be a run of posters who were getting in on the gag, until someone actually pointed out that a kid accidentally getting wiped isnt actually much of a lark. I'm amazed you cant see why your post doesnt make you come across like a dick.

• Moderators

EDIT: I've came back a few minutes later to ask. Are you trolling, or are you that fucking stupid? Unfortunately, I doubt you need to answer.

Stupid because I don't think Teenagers should have children?. It was a statement about 19 year olds in general

I needn't say owt to that.

• Paid Members

Stupid because I don't think Teenagers should have children?. It was a statement about 19 year olds in general

I needn't say owt to that.

how many up the duff 19 year old's have you encountered that have lit your fire recently TripleA and more importantly what's your problem with them?

• Paid Members
But it's not irrelevent is it?. This is about a teenager being pregnant, and whether she loses it or not I was just saying I don't agree with teenage pregnancy.

I really don't see how you, or butch or any of your posse of mongs (LOL pCc 4 life~) can pull anyone over about coming across as a dick, or talking about subjects not necessary either. Your latest attempts being hijacking a thread where someone wanted genuine help for a Uni assignment and the lot of you pouring in with quotes about complete bollocks like fags, and blacks, and Kevin Nash and other totally irrelevent and offensive shit. You know what else is irrelevent and shit? Ole Anderson.

In context I'd be more upset at some pricks saying I shouldn't be pregnant at legal age, than taking the obvious piss with help for a uni assignment... you threw your toys right out the fucking pram there lad jeesh.

• Moderators
But it's not irrelevent is it?. This is about a teenager being pregnant, and whether she loses it or not I was just saying I don't agree with teenage pregnancy.

I really don't see how you, or butch or any of your posse of mongs (LOL pCc 4 life~) can pull anyone over about coming across as a dick, or talking about subjects not necessary either. Your latest attempts being hijacking a thread where someone wanted genuine help for a Uni assignment and the lot of you pouring in with quotes about complete bollocks like fags, and blacks, and Kevin Nash and other totally irrelevent and offensive shit. You know what else is irrelevent and shit? Ole Anderson.

I can't hear you through your tears and threatening to tell your mum off us.

And if you had half a brain you'd know that the Fags and Blacks quote is one of the most famous quotes in Wrestling. It's a tad rich you calling anyone a mong.

• Paid Members

Get off topic all you want, it still isnt much of a defence for the comment you made. I dont even believe me and you have ever spoke on this forum, let alone me try and hijack anything involving you. Is it that much of a stretch for you to realise that your irrelevent (and completely ignorant) comment about whether 19 year olds should have kids or not has any place in a thread of this nature? Especially with the cock that originally posted it coming out with that comment he made about "finding it funny"? You might well have not meant any harm by it, but if you were to open up this thread and see only the first three posts, what would you think?

And to be honest, I think Ole Anderson, Kevin Nash and that "fags and blacks" comment made by Bill Watts is more relevent on a wrestling forum than discussion about 19 year olds not having kids is in this thread.

• Paid Members

I was more concerned that you and several others were going to make comments like utter idiots and defend it, luckily the rest decided to just fuck off whereas your actually trying to defend the stupidity of your remarks.

It's quite amazing that we as a gaggle of mongs are somehow wrong in saying your a dick for saying that 19 year olds shouldn't be having children in a thread like this. While ONCE again it is your opinion, it's a bit fucking "china" isn't it. And stop trying to derail the thread with bollocks, not even a Nash or Ole Anderson reference means a shit, if your defending such a mongish comment.

• Moderators
I was more concerned that you and several others were going to make comments like utter idiots and defend it, luckily the rest decided to just fuck off whereas your actually trying to defend the stupidity of your remarks.

It's quite amazing that we as a gaggle of mongs are somehow wrong in saying your a dick for saying that 19 year olds shouldn't be having children in a thread like this. While ONCE again it is your opinion, it's a bit fucking "china" isn't it. And stop trying to derail the thread with bollocks, not even a Nash or Ole Anderson reference means a shit, if your defending such a mongish comment.

No, because us bringing up famous Wrestling quotes means he's in the right. He's in the right. He is.

I made a general statement about teenage pregnancy. If anyone chooses to come in, read the first 3 posts and leave then that's their fault, not mine.

Or they could read past that and see what a fucking dickhead you really are.

Archived