Online, Single Player or Both?

Steve Justice

Online, Single Player or Both?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I own a PS3 and I was always a single player or a communal player with mates if we were getting chonged back in the day. It wasn't until Red Dead Redemption was released last year that I truly embraced online gaming and embrace it I fucking did! I was immersed; every spare 5 minutes I was shooting cowboys from across the globe so much so that to this day I haven't played a jot of the single player modes or the expansion packs that I duly downloaded. Now I have passed through legendary five times (fellow RDR players will get my drift) I have found myself feeling slightly unrewarded with the whole online experience in that particular game so I think I need a break from it and maybe re-find my love for the single player mode.

• Paid Members

I find myself trying to completely finish the main single player element of any game before I start with the online.

I always have a feeling that by not doing the SP first, I am at a disadvantage... Usually though, it means the majority of people playing MP are alot better than me, and I get a hammering until I start to learn the ropes.

I'll always go to SP first though, I have to,

Archived