Post a picture of someone who describes what being The Man is

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thread was already polluted from the beginning with the Man Utd fans posting about four of their players from over the years. I would post Henrik Larsson, but I would no doubt be inundated with "LOLZ UR KIDDIN RITE" comments.

I even got heat for posting Zinedine Zidane, for fuck's sake. ZINEDINE. FUCKING. ZIDANE.

This man.

zinedine-zidane.jpg

Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

• Paid Members
The thread was already polluted from the beginning with the Man Utd fans posting about four of their players from over the years. I would post Henrik Larsson, but I would no doubt be inundated with "LOLZ UR KIDDIN RITE" comments.

I even got heat for posting Zinedine Zidane, for fuck's sake. ZINEDINE. FUCKING. ZIDANE.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Zidane is one of maybe 3 or 4 footballers who can truthfully described as the man though. I've said on here i would rank him 2nd only to Maradona but that isn't exactly an insult.

I wouldn't say Larsson would be one of them but of course i can understand why Celtic fans would say so.

• Paid Members

You could have picked a better picture than Hulk Hogan than that. We all know he's the don mega and the definition of what being "the shit" is, but your taste in finding decent pictures leaves a lot to be desired. Finding a picture where Hogan is dreaming of the finish of the SummerSlam 2005 match and Shawn is reflecting on the biggest buyrate he's ever had without the "WrestleMania" tag on it isn't relevent to the thread.

Archived