People pretending to be "Insiders"

Vito

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was a rumour back in the early 90s that if you ever took a trip down to Comb Country Georgia, and you didnt read the sign or further more showed a lack of respect to the Law and Order, you'd be inclined to serve something. Forgot what it was though.

hard time, youll be serving hard time cos you know someone will make you walk the line so you better watch it punk

My brother swore blind that Hulk Hogan was 65 or there abouts, which is fair enough but he was telling me this in 91 or early 92.

My mate in primary school tried to tell me that Warrior & Sting were actually brothers and they both agreed to go to go to different promotions, so they wouldn't have to fight each other.

• Paid Members

Wonder if anyone ever transcribed the teletext soap. Teletext was like the internet for a period. You had pages dedicated to everything. Remember Family Affairs? It had a Ask Clive section on there page, where the 'Gay One' with the eating disorder answered questions about lifes problems. Teletext had it all for a bit.

The sky text wrestling pages were a riot! One of the best I seen was someone saying about a decade ago that Sid Vicious was now wrestling under the name Taka Michinoku. But the best one had to be back in the mid 2000's about Scott Hall returning to the WWE with a straight edge gimmick...

My mate in primary school tried to tell me that Warrior & Sting were actually brothers and they both agreed to go to go to different promotions, so they wouldn't have to fight each other

My mate used to tell the exact same one, quoting "a news paper" as his source. His Dad actually backed him up on it, right up untill the point a couple of years ago when he realised I clearly knew far more than him about pro wrestling.

The guy who lives next door to my mate is convinced that Dolph Ziggler is Mr Perfect. Doesn't matter how many times I've told him Mr. P is dead he doesn't believe me, he just shakes his head and says 'no its the same fella'

I've never even got into the how come he looks younger now than he did back in the 90's debate!

Archived