People pretending to be "Insiders"

Vito

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being told that WWF wouldnt keep giving Bret Hart sunglasses to give out to fans so once he put the glasses on a kids head and the camera moved, security took them back for the next show. I was so shocked at his stupidity, haha.

I was also told that Chyna used to be a man, that one i kinda believed.

And then i was told that John Cena wasn't allowed to rap anymore in case he got caught up in a rap war and shot.

I love talking to dumb people about wrestling.

For some reason the one about Eddie being stabbed in a Spanish nightclub made me piss myself, God knows why

I remember the one Ian mentioned about Bagwell jumping to the WWF to reform DX, I used to believe pretty much anything that was put on those text pages simply because it was the only place I was getting wrestling news at the time

Best one I remember is Raven was going to turn up in late 2000 and form a new Flock with Vince, Shane and Triple H with Raven as leader to fight against Austin and the incoming nWo, although to be fair on paper that sounds belting

• Paid Members

That Bret Hart was coming back to the WWF in the Summer of 1999 to batter Steve Blackman. Owen's death wouldn't have happened if Blackman hadn't brought Owen out of retirement you see.

Perfectly logical for an 11 year old to believe.

The one I constantly get into arguements about is people who were fans in the 80s/90s claiming that the original Undertaker died and this is the second guy to "play" him.

Did you not watch the WWF during the summer of 1994?

The one I constantly get into arguements about is people who were fans in the 80s/90s claiming that the original Undertaker died and this is the second guy to "play" him.

I always get annoyed by the people that say two different people played Kane, the new one started playing him when he took off his mask.

• Paid Members

I always get annoyed by the people that say two different people played Kane, the new one started playing him when he took off his mask.

That reminds me of another one I was told as a kid. Kane and Undertaker were the same person. When I asked how they could be in the same place at the same time, I got the usually bullshit answer of, "It's an actor/double."

Not really a rumour, but ages ago my cousin was adamant that Rock and Austin had fought in a Hell In A Cell Match and the Hell In A Cell had it's own theme music with lyrics.

He's wrong about The Rock and Austin, but he isn't far off with the Hell in a Cell having a theme tune I suppose. WWE always play that same music they've had for years whenever the Cell/steel cage is lowered. When I was a young kid I used to sometimes think it was an alteration of Bret Hart's theme.

Archived