HBK in the UK

sewelly

• Paid Members

For the link shy

Yes, 1PW were saying they had someone big coming over in October and this was aswell as DDP, X-Pac, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn & Kevin Nash. I won't lie, I had doubts that Nash if not the others would actually arrive but when I read Michaels was coming over I thought no chance at all but then while sifting through twitter I actually saw that Michaels himself - @ShawnMichaels_ was tweeting that he will be over in the UK for 1PW and linked their twitter handle - @1PW aswell as the 1PW site - http://www.oneprowrestling.com where you can buy tickets from. I have no affiliation with 1PW but the is a big deal for the UK wrestling scene and a good chance for the fans to see these guys outside the confines of the WWE. 1PW has in the past brought over Ric Flair, Bret Hart & Rob Van Dam and some years ago 1PW were constantly having what they would call 'supershows' with top tier independent talent.

Once again, to say I'm shocked would be an understatement but seeing is believing, I have seen Michaels say he is coming over, to actually see him over is another thing. I hope all the fans that do buy tickets for the show and Q&A session won't be let down because although he doesn't rank high on my list of people (not workers you understand)I know he has MANY fans here and across the world who will be really looking forward to see the 'Showstopper'.

Is there some kind of censorship issue or an in-joke that I'm not aware of, where nobody is saying on the UKFF where HBK is actually appearing?

This is the second topic on this subject and other than "Yes he will be in Doncaster" nobody is confirming where these 3 appearances will be.

Oct 7th Is Gala Dinner

Oct 8th 1PW Anniversary Show (Doncaster Dome)

Oct 9th 1PW Convention + 1PW Anniversary Fallout Show (Doncaster Dome)

Is there some kind of censorship issue or an in-joke that I'm not aware of, where nobody is saying on the UKFF where HBK is actually appearing?

This is the second topic on this subject and other than "Yes he will be in Doncaster" nobody is confirming where these 3 appearances will be.

Oct 7th Is Gala Dinner

Maybe they travelled all the way to Liverpool, only to find the afternoon show cancelled with the night delayed (think we know why), the Q & A was a half arsed affair with the only thing to do for hours & hours & hours was to get charged

Can anyone recommend this company?

Just dont be surprised if this bloke turns up:

E12513_1.JPG

I would recommend it to someone i disliked, with too much money or perhaps someone into sado masochism, who wishes to travell for hours & spend a small fortune only to be treat like shite! So yes, there is still a demand for the 1PW "Experience"?

Oct 7th Is Gala Dinner

Please can you be more succinct with your announcements and maybe more direct? I only ask because I just want to know: date, time, who's appearing and how much tickets are.

The website is very confusing and is not direct enough. Twitter shows that maybe Kevin Nash is going to appear at the Last Stand but then he's not listed on the events page?

Archived