1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for taking time to reply.

One last thing - can we take it that most of the roster from the weeknd will be signing during the convention at some point?

Yes mate everyone who is on the show/s will be there :)

• Paid Members
Will every person that attends the Shawn Q&A have the opportunity/time to meet him if they wish to pay whatever the extra might be? It's not a case of some will or however many there is time for is it?

If people are coming to the Q&A and want to get a picture / autograph they can chose to Q just like Ric Flair's one and they will get one for the charge as per request from Shawn

So Shawn decides those prices? Any idea of a ballpark figure? Can anyone remember what Flair charged.

Will every person that attends the Shawn Q&A have the opportunity/time to meet him if they wish to pay whatever the extra might be? It's not a case of some will or however many there is time for is it?

If people are coming to the Q&A and want to get a picture / autograph they can chose to Q just like Ric Flair's one and they will get one for the charge as per request from Shawn

So Shawn decides those prices? Any idea of a ballpark figure? Can anyone remember what Flair charged.

Flair was

• Paid Members

Flair was

Totally off topic, but there shouldn't be an apostrophe in "EGOs" on that poster. Pretty basic grammatical error to make in print..

It was brought up in the topic about that show. He said it looks better with the apostrophe in it, which is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

Am I guessing NBW Southside's event page on Facebook originally had an image of a poster with "Egos" misspelt, but has now been replaced with a promo image of Val Kabious?

Second question: what on Earth made NBW Southside think it would be a good idea to jump in an advertise said show...?

OK - I have upset people once again and didn't mean to take attention from a great announcement however,

1- Mock the name of the show in feb however there have been many films, albums etc that have not always written things the correct way as it looks better/cooler whatever they thought. If that is more important in your eyes than the line up I have put on for only my second show then so be it. Just thought it would be nice for someone to praise the talent I have booked rather than the writing on the flyer.

2- I have not changed anything on facebook - they are 2 different events.

3 - This is not an official thread to advertise this show as Danny has stated, didn't mean to offend anyone but there is something called self promotion. Now if Danny is not going to promote his shows on here he is 100% not going to promote mine. I'm just trying to put myself out there and trying to grab a slice of the 1PW fanbase , not take it away just share in the same way I would encourage our fans to watch 1PW.

4 - I think it's a shame that other people that have connection or earn from other promotions seem to be the happiest to have a dig.

5 - I as a fan I can't wait for this amazing weekend to happen - going to be weekend of the year :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Totally off topic, but there shouldn't be an apostrophe in "EGOs" on that poster. Pretty basic grammatical error to make in print..

It was brought up in the topic about that show. He said it looks better with the apostrophe in it, which is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

Am I guessing NBW Southside's event page on Facebook originally had an image of a poster with "Egos" misspelt, but has now been replaced with a promo image of Val Kabious?

Second question: what on Earth made NBW Southside think it would be a good idea to jump in an advertise said show...?

OK - I have upset people once again and didn't mean to take attention from a great announcement however,

1- Mock the name of the show in feb however there have been many films, albums etc that have not always written things the correct way as it looks better/cooler whatever they thought. If that is more important in your eyes than the line up I have put on for only my second show then so be it. Just thought it would be nice for someone to praise the talent I have booked rather than the writing on the flyer.

2- I have not changed anything on facebook - they are 2 different events.

3 - This is not an official thread to advertise this show as Danny has stated, didn't mean to offend anyone but there is something called self promotion. Now if Danny is not going to promote his shows on here he is 100% not going to promote mine. I'm just trying to put myself out there and trying to grab a slice of the 1PW fanbase , not take it away just share in the same way I would encourage our fans to watch 1PW.

4 - I think it's a shame that other people that have connection or earn from other promotions seem to be the happiest to have a dig.

5 - I as a fan I can't wait for this amazing weekend to happen - going to be weekend of the year :thumbsup:

So you're NBW Southside? OK...

1. If you're not going to bother with grammar then why are people going to think you'll bother with anything else? Perception is everything, and well-written English does wonders for that.

2. n/a

3. Just because someone isn't posting every five minutes doesn't mean you can wade in and hijack it. This is an open forum, you can create your own threads and update fans in those. Wading in saying you have your own show is trying to take away from 1PW's fan base, which I would find insulting if I were providing you with a time slot before one of my biggest shows to date.

4. Not sure where you're going with that point as I don't fully understand what you're saying.

5. n/a

Funny how you didn't have anything nice to say about 1PW until you done there site. I was on the phone to Danny less than an hour ago and he does not care, like I said he promotes on his website and Facebook. I have promoted his show on my facebook as thats the way to form successful relationships ie Danny suggesting to me using yourself for my website - wouldn't the world get along far more better if we all helped each other out ?

I'll stay out of this thread from now on, didn't want to annoy anyone. All I will say is this is going to be an amazing weekend and hope to see lots of you guys there :thumbsup:

• Paid Members
Khemical. ...The nite u was concived ur dad realy should have just had a wank

At least when I was conceived I got a good amount of intelligence and an aptitude for my native language, both in written and spoken form, and can string a sentence together. Better to be a pleasant surprise that a spontaneous disappointment.

• Paid Members
Khemical. ...The nite u was concived ur dad realy should have just had a wank

At least when I was conceived I got a good amount of intelligent

ha ha ha ha

Well spotted, Mr. Uppercase. Funny how I managed to correct my typo a whole minute before it took you to write that response.

:rolleyes:

Again, I voiced my opinions. Feel free to disagree, but only primary school kids then resort to dad jokes in response. Sleep safe, though. My dad's had the snip (after spawning another, so not in response to having me ;)) so their won't be any more surprise siblings.

Archived