1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely this will clear things up which is clear in bold red print on the 1PW shop page about Shawns apperance.

Shawn Michaels appearances are not in any way affiliated with the 1PW Anniversary Show Itself.

He Is Here for a Special Q&A - Autograph & Photograph Apperance.

Shawn will ONLY be at the Gala Dinner, His Q&A and The Convention. He will NOT be in a ring of ANY kind or Partake in ANY Match.

it must be made clear Shawn is NOT Wrestling and is here for the Gala Dinner, His Q&A and The Convention ONLY

Also got a couple of questions for 1PW if you have a spare few secs (appreciate you might not be able to cover all of these with info coming out sooner than expected).

1/ If we attend the dinner and get the photo done with Shawn can we get a digital image of the photo either as part of package or paying extra following the event?

2/ Will Shawn do any photos/signing as part of the Q&A and if so does the ticket also include this or is it extra?

3/ As per other posters is the

Wanted to go to this when they announced Colt doing stand up. Decided I couldn't afford it and then they announce this! Having never been to a 1PW show I'm a bit wary to pay out a huge amount but I'd imagine there's not much chance of tickets being left on the day with this type of line up.

Surely the likes of HBK don't sign up for something unless they're pretty sure it's going to happen and they're going to get paid? Seen a few mentions about a show in Dubai straight after the 1PW show, maybe someone out there is covering the costs of everything?

Also got a couple of questions for 1PW if you have a spare few secs (appreciate you might not be able to cover all of these with info coming out sooner than expected).

1/ If we attend the dinner and get the photo done with Shawn can we get a digital image of the photo either as part of package or paying extra following the event? The price for the Dinner includes one photo - either on your own camera. we will also have a professorial photographer there

2/ Will Shawn do any photos/signing as part of the Q&A and if so does the ticket also include this or is it extra? - He will.. but no the ticket does not. its just for the Q&A

3/ As per other posters is the

Will every person that attends the Shawn Q&A have the opportunity/time to meet him if they wish to pay whatever the extra might be? It's not a case of some will or however many there is time for is it?

If people are coming to the Q&A and want to get a picture / autograph they can chose to Q just like Ric Flair's one and they will get one for the charge as per request from Shawn

Surely it would only clear things up if there had been confusion in the first place? No one was under the impression that Shawn was wrestling, were they?

A mate of mine heard HBK was going to be appearing and immediately bought a

Surely it would only clear things up if there had been confusion in the first place? No one was under the impression that Shawn was wrestling, were they?

A mate of mine heard HBK was going to be appearing and immediately bought a

Archived