1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Dopper's got it spot on. For instance in my case, I rarely go to UK shows. HBK is coming over, brilliant, but your initial post didn't even say where or when? All I know now is that its in Doncaster, but WHERE in Doncaster? Regular 1PW goers probably know where it is, but what about the rest of us good people?

I thought it had been made somewhat clear a few times that The Last Stand is in Deeside, and the October one is in Donny?

Obviously not.

Yeah because ive stated before i wont actively advertise on here due to past events and forum members. it was bought up in another post. so it would be better in its own thread.

all info is found on the 1PW Site / Facebook. what you also have to consider is this was leaked. we didnt plan to announce this until May so it took its by surprise. we have no promotional stuff ready. nothing

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=172487016122723

So this may sound like a dumb question but is he going to be wrestling? Or just appearing?

HBK wrote on his Twitter:

Oct 7th - Appearing at a black tie dinner

Oct 8th - Signing autographs and taking photos for 3 hours

Oct 9th - appearing at the convention signing autographs and taking photographs.

So it sounds like no matches, but I'm hoping someone is the end of sweet chin music at some point. :thumbsup:

Totally off topic, but there shouldn't be an apostrophe in "EGOs" on that poster. Pretty basic grammatical error to make in print..

It was brought up in the topic about that show. He said it looks better with the apostrophe in it, which is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

• Paid Members
Totally off topic, but there shouldn't be an apostrophe in "EGOs" on that poster. Pretty basic grammatical error to make in print..

It was brought up in the topic about that show. He said it looks better with the apostrophe in it, which is one of the daftest things I've ever heard.

Am I guessing NBW Southside's event page on Facebook originally had an image of a poster with "Egos" misspelt, but has now been replaced with a promo image of Val Kabious?

Second question: what on Earth made NBW Southside think it would be a good idea to jump in an advertise said show...?

Am I guessing NBW Southside's event page on Facebook originally had an image of a poster with "Egos" misspelt, but has now been replaced with a promo image of Val Kabious?

Second question: what on Earth made NBW Southside think it would be a good idea to jump in an advertise said show...?

NBW are running the afternoon show at the 1PW Sat show in Oct, so I think its fair enough for them to point that out?

NBW are running the afternoon show at the 1PW Sat show in Oct, so I think its fair enough for them to point that out?

• Paid Members

I would have thought that would be best in their own thread. And I guess 1PW are hiring out the time slot to NBW, therefore it should be up to 1PW if they want to liquidfy the fact they're bringing Shawn Michaels over with the fact NBW are running an afternoon show the same date.

Archived