4FW: Battle Britannia 2011 {30/04/2011- Swindon}

4FWpromoter

Updated... Next Match Announced Later This Evening.

Eddie Reyes

BattleBritannia2011EddieReyescopy.jpg

Eddie Reyes steps into Battle Britannia on a huge role, the Spanish native will be heading out for a tour of the USA in September, after all the dedication and effort put in this opportunity is well deserved.

Reyes has been training harder than ever since receiving the news of the invite and will be looking to leave Battle Britannia with a tick in the winners column, Reyes puts 100% into all his contests and the April Spectacular will be no different as Management have promised him one of his toughest battles to date.

'Assassin' So Sai King

BattleBritannia2011SoSaiKingcopy.jpg

So Sai King who is also known as the Assassin has moved on as the enforcer for former 4FW Heavyweight Champion 'The Saviour' JD Knight and his Knights Templar ready to climb the 4FW rankings and become Champion himself.

So Sai King has it all to prove and Management have stated King will be thrown in at the deep end as he will make his singles debut against one of the most popular 4FW Stars, will the knowledge passed on from JD Knight be enough for So Sai King to gain a victory at Battle Britannia.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Third Match Announced...

BattleBritanniaSoSaiKingvsEddieReyescopy.jpg

The third contest announced for Battle Brittania 2011 is another fresh and exciting international heavyweight bout that only 4FW management can deliver, pitting fiery fan favourite Eddie Reyes vs. 'Assassin' So Sai King.

Eddie Reyes has put eveything into his short career, showing true dedication and determination, and after 2 1/2 years of intense training and hard fought contests, the rewards are now starting to show and it finally looks like time for the 'Spanish Sensation' to step up into the Heavyweight title picture and into the much coveted number 1 contenders spot. With news of a tour of the USA, Eddie has got himself into the best shape of his life, and with the increased intensity and training the future can only be bright for the charismatic Spaniard.

So Sai King has spent more of his 4FW career protecting former 4FW champion JD Knight then in in-ring action, but this is all set to change. The 'Assassin' has vowed to step out of the shadows of his former employer and show that he is himself a force to be reckoned with in the heavyweight title picture, and requested his first singles contest by calling out Eddie. Not much is known about his training methods, but some speculate ancient rituals and techniques are what help prepare him for battle. Will this secrecy give him the mental edge over his opponents? That is yet to be seen.

Will fire, determination and desire be enough to pull Eddie through one of his hardest matches to date, and how will he prepare for such an unknown entity? Will the sheer power and discipline of the 'Assassin' prove to be too much for the young 4FW star? Or will this be just a step too far for So Sai King in his first singles match? Only one way to find out.

• 2 weeks later...

Match number 4 announced Saturday, plus a match change due to injury, main event to be announced next week, but for now....

The next 4FW Star announced...

The Professor

BattleBritannia2011TheProfessorcopy.jpg

Originally choosing to manage monsters like Lomaxx in 4FW, behind whom he would hide and take pot shots, Gilligan Gordon's modus operandi was simple - win at all costs and avoid danger.

Gordon returned to 4FW in 2009, following a self imposed absence, now choosing to step inside the squared circle to wrestle. His M.O. however remains the same - he has aligned himself with the evil Knight's Templar ensuring that even in singles competition, help is never too far away.

The Professor has made the transition from Manager to Wrestler and has wasted little time on leaving his mark in 4FW, after competing in the MOTN 8 man ladder match at New Years Wrestleution The Professor has demanded the finest competition as he looks to leave Battle Britannia not only victorious but claim the rights to the MOTN accolade for the second time this year.

BattleBritanniaJDKnightvsTheSaintcopy.jpg

The main event for Battle Britannia has been announced and it will be a Last Man Standing Match as The Saint defends his 4FW Heavyweight Championship against Number 1 Contender 'The Saviour' JD Knight.

The Saint became 4FW Heavyweight Champion at New Years Wrestleution in January 2011 after chasing his dream for a decade in one of the most exciting and enthralling contests in 4FW history.

JD Knight has been dominating 4FW for 6 years and with the formation of his Knights Templar group it seemed almost impossible for anyone to topple him from the top of the mountain, will Knight regain the 4FW Heavyweight Championship for a record third time or will JD Knights time at the top come to an end in the most brutal of circumstances as both combatants will bring everything they've got to Battle Britannia 2011.

- Van Wicked beat Jason Larusso via TKO after some interference from David Sharp. Solid opener.

- JD Knight played guitar and sang a song explaining the rules of a last man standing match. I dug it.

- Lightning Kid & Flash Morgan beat Wild Boar & Matt Lomaxx via Stereo 450 splashes. Pretty sweet.

- Benjamin Jackson beat Jack Dynamo via low blow & uranage combo. Love the heel patriotic American gimmick.

- Eddie Reyes beat So Sai King via submission with a Texas Cloverleaf.

- Dan Splash failed to beat the Knights Templar gauntlet, which gave Gilligan Gordon the right to referee the main event. Splash pinned Lycan with a Codebreaker. Some fat dude in a singlet (missed the name) got DQ'd for excessive choking. Gilligan Gordon finally got the pin via much trickery and deceit.

- The Saint beat JD Knight in a Last Man Standing match to retain the 4FW Heavyweight Title. Gilligan Gordon was playing heel referee to the hilt, until ejected and replaced by the normal ref (who I swear counted even slower than Gordon) Lots of plunder used. Ladder. Chair. Two guitar shots. Got really good by the end.

I enjoyed the show. I knew next to nothing about this promotion going in, but the stories and angles were easy to follow. I liked the international flavour of the roster... although I would have liked some more colour and wackiness.

Stars of the show, for me, were Gilligan Gordon and Wild Boar. Wild Boar is a little dude, but has good intensity. Loved his gore to the corner... even if he hit his partner.

• Paid Members

Show sounds awesome as always, I believe that may be Morgan's 4FW debut, not sure though but the stereo 450's sound great.

The guy in the singlet I believe could be Mad Dog Max as he's a member of the Knights Templar I believe, nice to see Splash being featured in such a role though.

JD Knight on guitar, hope to see a video of that sounds a laugh.

Jackson's character is a great one, hope he gets the next title shot, could be a great match.

Archived