4FW: Battle Britannia 2011 {30/04/2011- Swindon}

4FWpromoter

First Contest Signed...

BattleBritanniaBenjaminJacksonvsJackDynamocopy.jpg

The opening contest signed for Battle Britannia 2011 pits the arrogant American Benjamin Jackson against hometown hero Jack Dynamo.

This contest will be a first time meeting between the 2 stars, though Dynamo is ranked higher than Jackson in the heavyweight rankings this is a match of great importance to both competitors.

Benjamin Jackson is looking to make a name for himself in 4FW and he has put out a challenge to the former Champion, if Jackson was to win, this would put him in serious contention for Heavyweight gold, with agents constantly negotiating with Management to make sure their American superstar is offered the best possible deals it appears his climb to the top will come alot quicker than those before him.

Jack Dynamo has spent the last 3 years in a bitter rivalry with 'The Saviour JD Knight and more recently the whole of the Knights Templar which has spiralled out of control, leaving Jack Dynamo thinking about nothing but revenge.

Those close to the former champ feel this has cost Dynamo his chances at retaining the 4FW Heavyweight Championship, this contest will allow Dynamo to focus on getting back in the hunt, this will be a match that Jack Dynamo can not afford to lose, if he was to win this battle it would cement his place as the official number 1 contender to current Champion The Saint.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4FW Stars Owen Phoenix and 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali landed in Japan yesterday after a 13 hour flight, they had little time to settle in though as they started training immediatly at the Kaientai Dojo.

TAKA was really impressed with what he saw and they have both been offered a spot on TV (GAORA Sports) this Saturday, though focused entirely on their training whilst out there this has come as a huge suprise and we at 4FW hope they take advantage of this huge opportunity presented to them.

I mis-read the message they were in fact actually competing as a team...

Match finished about 2 hours ago

Owen Phoenix / 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali Def. KAZMA /Randy Takuya after hitting the Prince's Throne.

Great start for the pair, they have both just been announced for their big show to be held on Sunday 13th March, tagging with Quiet Storm against: Kaji Tomato / Daigoro Kashiwa / Marinzumasuku (Marines Mask 2)

That's awesome for them both. I haven't seen Benham this year, but Owen has definitely improved in a short space of time, and well deserves this success.

In the last 3 months everything has clicked in place for Behnam, finally finding the confidence that is needed to become successful, he's shot up to just over 6'2 and is easily one of the best mat based wrestlers in this Country.

When he found out he was heading to Japan everything about him stepped up, his movement, technique and timing have improved ten fold plus since he started working out with JD Knight his physique has improved greatly.

The time in Japan will only improve his all round performance and can not wait for his and Owens return.

Next 4FW Star Announced...

David Sharp

BattleBritannia2011DavidSharpcopy.jpg

Currently topping the Junior Heavyweight League David Sharp seems to be on a bit of a winning streak in 4FW.

David Sharp steps in to Battle Britannia wanting to face any of the top Junior Heavyweights in the World, beleiving himself to be up their with the best mat technicians in the World today, word circulating is that David Sharp is winding down his in ring career but before that happens he will want to prove to everyone just how good he really is.

With 2 of his students making waves in Japan and news of another student Eddie Reyes off to America in September and 2 Stars receiving WWE tryouts in 2010 and hoping for the same in 2011, David Sharp believes his future is away from in ring action and more time focusing on his ever improving training centre and continue producing the hottest talent around.

7e9791aa-s.jpg

More news coming this week on 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali and Owen Phoenix progress in Japan, these 2 youngsters are getting praise from everyone involved in Kaientai Dojo, reports have been phenomenal.

The Second Contest Announced....

BattleBritanniaDavidSharpvsJasonLarussocopy.jpg

The Second match on the card for Battle Britannia pits teacher against studen. David Sharp has stated in his last few matches he is going to put his heart and soul into them. Though the fans don't appreciate his attitude they do appreciate everything he has done in 4FW. Will the once loved Sharpy want to go out with his head held high or will he not show the fans the respect they once showed him?

David Sharp has hand picked Larusso for this Junior Heavyweight League contest "Larusso represents everything I believe in when it comes to Professional Wrestling, if everyone applied themselves in the way Jason Larusso did we'd be competing in a thriving industry in this Country. I want to put myself in there with the best and I personally see Larusso as someone who will become one of the best Professional Wrestlers in this Country, even European Wrestling".

Jason Larusso has made huge progress in his very short career thus far. His work ethic is unrivalled in this Country when it comes to applying yourself to training, the youngster has all the tools to become a some body in this business and Saturday 30th April he takes his first step on the ladder to success as he will compete in his first singles bout.

This contest will be hard hitting, high flying non stop action as they put it all on the line to not only climb the Junior Heavyweight League, but will also see the rise of a future Star and the torch inevitably being passed.

Also new poster coming soon as a couple of Wrestlers on it are no longer appearing and deciding it's not very good, the new one looks absolutely stunning, easily the best effort yet.

4FW Training Centre will be holding an Open Day on Saturday 2nd April, starting at 10:00am the whole day of training will be absolutely free for all aspiring wrestlers and Professionals (Wrestlers, Managers, Valets, Announcers, Commentators and other backstage duties) that want to get their foot in the door at 4FW and showcase their talents in front of the 4FW Management team.

Professionals that take advantage of this great opportunity will receive free Promotional photography from our fantastic photographer + much more...

4FW are in the process of laying the foundations to running fulltime all across the Country in 2012 and we are looking for fresh, exciting and hard working new talent that want to be apart of a company that is continuosly growing at a rapid rate.

Send a pm for more information.

New Poster Added...

Due to Wrestlers been on the original poster that were no longer appearing I decided to a total re-design.

BattleBritannia2011Swindon2OfficialPostercopy.jpg

4FW Stars 'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali and Owen Phoenix were in action today in Japan as they helped to raise money towards the unfortunate disasters that have hit Japan, they are also involved in a fund raiser in Chiba this weekend.

I will receive the results tomorrow.

They have also received pretty big news today, they will have the priviledge of performing in the World famous Korakuen Hall Sunday 17th April and have recently received bookings from other promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

K-Dojo: Saturday 2/4/2011 (Chiba, Japan)

Owen Phoenix / Behnam Ali / Quiet Storm Def. Saburo Inematsu / Randy Takuya / Yuji Hino

I'm 90% sure a match is going online tonight of a recent match featuring Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali.

Owen Phoenix and Behnam Ali also cut a promo with Funaki once I get a link to footage I will be sure to post it.

Updates on Battle Britannia 2011 coming this evening.

Archived